Chapter 15

Unexpected Joy

I looked behind me slowly. There was a thousand things to look at. 

Eunjung's shocked and scared face. 

The shocked and scared faces of students. 

The overturned table. 

Food everywhere because of the overturned table. 

Zico standing, his fists clenched and his eyes looking dangerous. 

"Oppa?!" Eunjung said, putting on her most innocent face. "why are you being like this? We're just having fun." 

I didn't know whether to attack Eunjung, or see what Zico would do next. Zico rushed over to our table and pushed Eunjung lightly. 

"Having fun? This is your idea of having fun? You're sickening. Disgusting. No ones gonna want you." Eunjung looked more confused and taken back than when he pushed her. 

"Oppa. Watch what you're saying." She said cautiously. "You don't want this to be you." 

He scoffed. "Its pathetic. You couldn't get me yourself, so you had to torment the person that I do want. Stupid girl. Did you think that was going to make me want you? It did the opposite. It makes me pitty you and everyone who has to come across such a disgusting person." Eunjung looked close to tears, as if she had never been confronted before. "Oh, and I know it was you. You're sick enough to do this to three innocent people? Almost kill all of them. Get out of my sight. I don't want to look at such and eyesore. You're so ugly, I can't bare it. Leave. Now." Eunjung didn't have to be told twice before rushing through the doors of the cafeteria, followed by her 6 friends. 

Zico was still furious, you could see. Almost everyone in the cafeteria looked terrified. He stood up on the table. 

"And that goes for anyone. If any of you ever touch SunMi or anyone ever again, EVER AGAIN, I swear I will kill you." The cafeteria was almost deadly silent. I was shocked. Did he just defend me?

"W-why?" I murmered. 

"Come with me." Was all he said after he stepped off of the table. 

"LET GO!" I screamed in protest as he harshly dragged me to the roof. I felt a slight hint of Deja Vu, wasn't this happening last time something bad happened between us? Either way, last time, it wasn't this bad. Nothing of this nature happened. I hated him now. 

"Shut up and follow me." He said when we were halfway up the stairs. He was still being a . I scoffed. We finally got up to the roof and he released me with such force, I fell down and scraped my already bruised knees. 

"What? What do you want?" I said accusingly as I got up from the floor. 

"Why do you have to be so vulnerable? Did you see how people were eating you up? They know every weakness of yours. Why can't you be strong, damnit?!" He shouted at me. I stared at him in pure hatred. 

"As if its my fault." Was the only thing I retorted. 

"It is your fault." he whispered. "It's your fault for following along with me! Why'd you have to fall for some lowlife scum like me? You're so great and pure on your own, I knew having me in your life would just mess it up. And why'd you have to look so fragile when Jaehyo brought you to me? It wasn't me who saved you. Jaehyo saved you earlier today too, it makes me feel lousy. And why do you have to sit there and take everything everyone does and says to you?" I said nothing. I just watched as his eyes welled up with tears. 

", SunMi, You're so stupid! I left you so you could become stronger! Why'd you have to get weaker? I didn't wanna leave! I thought if I did this bull would blow over, and you'd be stronger, strong enough to forget everything and stop getting hurt!" He walked over to me and embraced me. It was the first time I saw Zico cry. 

", why are you so stupid!" He kept repeating as he my hair. 

That was the first time in a while I actually attended a full say of school. No one really payed attention though, will the days events. No one but Rina, James, Kwangmin, and Jaehyo even looked my way. 

"I'll walk you home." Zico said, taking my hand when the bell rang. 

We silently walked home, until we were close to my house. 

"SunMi, have I said sorry yet?" He said, his eyes had softened up. 

"You don't need to. I should say thank you." He slowly leaned down to gently kiss me. 

"SUNMI-AH. WHAT ARE YOU DOING." I froze in my spot. Zico looked up to see my mother charging towards us. "DON'T TOUCH HER, YOU FILTHY DELINQUENT. IS HE WHY YOU'RE A MESS, AND BRUISED? GET AWAY FROM HER." She said, pushing Zico and dragging me inside the house. 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

I wonder what was going through Umma's head. Haha, she blamed him for hurting me, when he was only trying to save me. It's funny how looks really do matter. 

Only 11 cranes left. I'm getting so close to you. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey Little Duuuuuubuuuuuus~

Guess what? School starts in 13 days. UGHIDONTWANNAGOYOUCANTMAKEMEIHATEEVERYONETHEREANDIHATESTUPIDAPANDHONORSCLASSESCANIJUSTSTAYHOMEANDMARRYZICOORSOMETHINGWAAAAAAAH. 

*clears throat* well, anyways, enjoy :D And again

PLEASE PLEASE APPLY TO MY STORY,

Deadline is SUNDAY~

Thank you c: 

~ DamnThatDubu