Chapter 13

Unexpected Joy

James' POV (A/N: Well, this is new..)

I walked, practically ran to where that douche hung out after school. My body still ached from the beating, but I didn't care. All i wanted was to make him pay. Make him pay for making her cry.

It seems stupid at first. Why go through the trouble for a girl who doesn't even like you, right? Wrong. I ing loved her. And seeing her cry like that, to the point of not being able to breathe, was unacceptable. It was 3:00 now, which meant the delinquents would be getting out of school around now. I sighed. If I got worsely beaten, even died, I was at least going to make it apparent that I would come back someone and personally see to it that he suffered. 

I turned a corner and heard a loud talking coming from a loud group of guys. Ha. I caught them.

"So now you're going after Eunjung?" a voice I did not recognize called out to another one. 

"I guess so. She's hot. Rich. Might as well." I recognized his voice right away. I charged towards the noise. I saw them walking towards the end of the alley, where they usually hung out. 

"So, you're really through with SunMi?" Someone else said. He was silent. 

"Well," He began, but I didn't let him finish. I stepped to where they were. 

"YAH. ." All seven of them turned. I pointed at Zico. He scoffed and told everybody to step back, so he was closest to me. 

"What do you want?" He demanded. 

"What do I want? To kill you, but that's not why I'm here." He looked shocked that I was capable of talking to someone like this. "Well, if it were up to me, I would be here for that. But I don't wanna know how SunMi would feel having the only male she can trust in jail." He looked shocked at the mention of SunMi's name too. 

"Yah, don't talk to him like that." A little boy who looked like Piglet stepped in front of Zico.

"I can talk to him however the I want." I said, stepping towards the boy and pushing him. Zico pulled him back before he could do anything and stepped inches away from me. 

"Be rational." He muttered.

"Rational!? YOU are asking ME to be rational? You should learn how to be rational yourself. " I said, resisting the urge to punch him with all the strength I had. 

"Yes, I am." He said, calmly. He was really working my last nerve.

"Well, I won't. Wanna know why?" I said raising my voice. "BECAUSE YOU KILLED HER. YOU ING KILLED HER. DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH YOU AFFECTED HER? DO YOU THINK SHE DESERVESTHIS AFTER THE BULL SHE WAS PUT THROUGH LAST NIGHT? DO YOU THINK AFTER ALMOST GETTING , AND HAVING HER TWO BEST FRIENDS ALMOST MURDERED SHE DESERVES A SCUM LIKE YOU BREAKING HER HEART?" They all looked at me, almost frightened

"Calm down." Another one stepped up, and started walking towards me. 

"Take another step and I'll disfigure your face." I said, my eyes not moving from Zico. The one who was walking towards me stopped, and stepped back again. 

"How dare you." I said with utter hatred in my voice. "How dare you just raise her hopes up, tell her you won't hurt her only to her and leave when things get rough." 

He looked as if he was struggling to find something to say. After several minutes, he only uttered one word. "Why"

"Why? Why am I telling you off? Because I'm her friend. Her loyal friend. The one who was glad to have taken this beating for her. The one who won't leave her for fear. The one who'll make sure anyone who makes her cry gets what they deserve." I gave him one last look of pure disgust and turned my back on them and started walking away. 

"Oh, one more thing." I stopped in my tracks. " I loved her. I wanted to be with her. But because of you, an ungrateful jerk, I couldn't. I lost the oppurtunity forever." I continued walking away, leaving them not knowing what hit them. 

 

SunMi's POV (A/N: It will be all in SunMi's POV until further notice c: )

Rina and I were pacing her appartment, waiting in shock and worry. I hope he didn't go off and do something stupid. He had left hours ago, I hope he's okay. We heard a knock on the door and all three of us got up in a rush, but Junho beat us to it. 

In walked James, holding 3 boxes of chicken. I breathed a sigh of relief. 

"Sorry it took so long. It was hard to find a place that sold cheap chicken." He smiled, and I smiled as well. It was a sign that he was okay. 

I practically ran towards James as soon as Junho had taken the  boxes from him. I gave him a giant hug, only stopping when I heard him grunting in pain. I loosened my grip a bit. 

"Don't ever run off without telling us where you're going, babo." I said, silently crying into his chest. 

"I'm fine SunMi." He patted my head, and hugged back. 

"Man, she bounces back fast." I heard Rina mutter. I let go of James to glare at her. "Kidding" she smiled. I walked towards her and took the chicken leg she was about to stuff in . 

"Payback." I smiled. 

________________________________________________________________________

It was strange how I actually believed James when he said he was only getting chicken. But I'm sort of grateful I guess. In his courage, I suppose I got my love back. But I still feel bad, for never giving him the chance. 

13 more cranes

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh hey Little Dubus~ 

I'm not really feeling that well, so I don't know if I'll update again today, I'm resting e___e. 

But pleaaaaaaaaaaase apply to my new fic c:

~DamnThatDubu