Together

I Just Want Happiness

You felt cold before. But, not anymore. It felt warm when he was beside you. You felt weak. You couldn't walk. Every time the rain drops fall onto you too much, you will feel weak. Everyone is like that, right?

Feeling weak after they played under the rain. "Can we walk faster?" He looked at you. Smirking. Walk faster, huh? He knew that you were feeling weak. "Come. Get on my back. I'll help you." Your eyes widened.

Get on his back? WHAT? How does he know? That was amazing. But.. get on his back? NO way. But, you needed too. You sighed and got on. You can hear your heart pumped.

"Better?" You faked a smile. "Yeah. Better." He turned to the front and grinned. You were uncomfortable because of the stares of the people. Maybe they are puzzle why does a girl like you needed to be treated like a princess.

No. they were not like that. Perhaps they're just worry about your condition. "You are OK?" You didn't answer. He sighed. He thought of a crazy idea. "Young Mi." YOUNG MI? He knew your.. NAME?

But, how?

"Hmm.." You answered. He grinned. "1.. 2--- *Yah! What does he want to do?!* ---3!" He ran with speed. Sad and no mood. He didn't want you to be like that. "Yah! Too fast!" You shouted.

He continued running with speed. You was happy. You smiled. "Faster!" You urged. He chuckled then giggled and then ran faster. It was so fun to hang out him.

5 minutes had passed. You felt sleepy. Your eyes were getting heavy and heavier. You asleep. He slowed down. He shook his head, letting out chuckles.

He held you tightly so that you'll not fall. You placed your chin on his shoulder with your knowing. He smiled. *May be I should buy her something.* He stopped in front of a shopping mall.

*Finally.* He looked at you. You had a dream. About your parents. You missed them so much. You dreamed you walked in the darkness. It was so dark. You walked, walked and walked.

You couldn't see, anything at all. "Omma! Appa!" You cried. There was no answer. You couldn't hear anything except you foot steps. Tears fell down from your eyes.

Where are your parents? You bumped into a ladder. You touched it and climbed. *Omma, appa.. I'll be there.* You looked at your hand and saw a thing on it.

You looked up and saw the sun was shining. It was too far. You needed to climb up the ladder many times. You looked up again. There. There they were. Your parents.

They waved their hands. You did the same thing. It was dark again all of sudden. You heard someone was calling your name. "Young Mi. Wake up." You turned. But, there was no one.

You sighed in frustaration. You heard the sounds of wind.You slowly opened your eyes. D.O was waving his hand in front of your face. You were still on his back.

"Fffuuhh-- He pretended wiping his sweat from his forehead. ---I thought you were dead." Dead? You were dead? You giggled so badly. He frowned.

Why did you laugh? Perhaps it is because he thought something out of his mind about you. He laughed together with you. Both of you looked very happy.

Just like a cute couple. You wished this moment could be forever. Laughing. Smiling. You loved happiness. Even you knew that it won't last forever. The two of you stopped laughing.

D.O cleared his throat. "We've arrived." Really? Time passed really fast, huh? *Whoa..* You got off of his back. He was a little bit dissapointed. *It's OK, Kyungsoo. It's fine.* He thought, calming himself.

"Stranger, let's go in." You called him. STRANGER? Then, he remembered you forgot who he is. He nodded. You entered the shopping mall. "Owahh.." You commented and looked around.

D.O smiled at your reaction. *So childish.* You motioned him to walk beside you. He followed. "Do you want to go to the coffee shop?" You glanced at him. Suprised.

"Hot chocolate?" You smiled brightly. D.O chuckled. "Yup. I'll pay." You clapped, cheering. "Yea!!" D.O took a glance at you and shook his head.

*Such a childish.* He grinned. "Come," He odered and handed his hand. You took it. And, both of you walked together.