Like a Dog and a Cat

I Just Want Happiness

", ! , !" My body rised up from my bed. What the hell? I don't even remember I slept on my bed. ", ! , !" Oh yeah, I forgot. My phone's ringing. "!" I stod up and my forehead hit against the lamp. I cursed under my breath. I picked my phone.

"Who's the hell?"

"Annyeong Yumi! Rise and shine and have a lot of loves from meee!"

"What the huh?"

"Are you ready!"

"WHAT?!"

"You forgot, huh? We'd promised to meet up today!"

"WHAT?! OK! I'll get ready! 30 minutes!"

"Oh Yumi sweetie, you broke oppa's---

I cut the call. To lazy to hear such thing. Holy Crap. This is crazy.

 

NATURE"S POV

15 minutes b'fore 30 minutes.

Kris went out from his car and made his way to his Yumi house. He saw a boy who seemed younger than him was making his way there too. Kris frowned. What the hell? The boy glanced at him and Kris glanced back. He frowned and he frowned. They crossed their arms and fastened their steps . In the end, they both arrived at the same time.

WHO ARE YOU? WHO ARE YOU? Questions were filling their minds.

The boy slipped his hand into the pocket and took out his phone. Kris did the same and dialled his Yumi number. The boys called her but failed. They decided to give her voicemails.

ANNYEONGHASEYO YUMI | YOUNGIE!

I'M HERE!

OPPA'S HERE!

The boys widened their eyes and glared at ecah other. Kris rolled his eye and D.O sighed. Kris gave him his sharp glare then looked away. D.O let out a hmph! sound. The waited in front of the door with arms-crossed. Idiots. They did not know that the door wasn't lock.Young Mi opened the door and her jaw dropped opened. "Holy crap."

 

 

 

D.O and Kris ran to her and hugged her tightly Goodness, they are soo adorable. "Ya-yahh! I can't breathe! YOU TWO!"

"I'm glad to see you Yumi!" Kris smirked at D.O. "Saranghae Youngie! Oppa's here!" D.O made a face at Kris. In your face. What the.. Kris clenched his fist. I struggled to free myself. I stepped back. "STOP IT!" I crossed my arms. "Who should I meet today, actually? SAY IT!"

The boys frowned at each other.

"ME!"

"NO, ME!"
"I SHOULD!"

"NO YOU SHOULDN'!"

"ME ME ME!"

"SHUT UP YOU---- EVEN WHO YOU ARE!"
"WHAT THE HELL?!"

"YAHHH!!! KRIS HYUNG! KYUNGSOO---SSHI!"

"Call me OPPA!"
"I'm your BOYFRIEND!"

"ZIP YOUR MOUTHS OPPAS!" I shouted.

Kris nudged D.O and D.O stepped away. I walked back and forth with tapping my chin. "I've got an idea."

"What?" Kris asked.

I gave him a cynical smile. "We should hang out together!"

Kris' jaw dropped and D.O sighed. WHAT? SERIOUSLY? LIKE SERIOUSLY?!

 

 

 

"You haven't change you clothes and take a bath. And you still have your bedhair." Kris complained. "But oppa think you're still y and cute." He added. "And you've got a rubbish plastic bag in your hands." This time D.O oppa said.

I blew my hair that covered my face. "You guys, please. Just.." I sighed and walked to the rubbish bin and threw the plastic bag. I cleared the dusk at my hand and put them at each side of my waist and sighed of relief.

"I'll change. 10 minutes, nehh!!" I ran inside before they could mumble anything at me. "Oh yeah! Come in, please!" I shouted at them as I walked upstairs. The boys entered.

"A cup of Americano please!" Kris ordered me with shouting.

"I'm not a waitress or a drink maker!" I shouted back at him as I searched for clothes.

"Heard that?" Kyungsoo mocked him. Kris rolled his eyes and ignored him. Whatever.

"I'm thirsty!"

"Serve yourself!"

Kris groaned and pouted as he sat down on the sofa. D.O too but a bit far from Kris.

AWKWARD.

D.O tear a page from the notebook. He wrote something and gave it to Kris.

INTRODUCE YOURSELF

What.. this .

Kris wrote with speed till you could hear his handwriting. He folded the paper and threw it to D.O. D.O rolled his eyes. He didn't even want to know about that guy. He just wanted to be nice so that that guy would not take his Youngie from him. Then he read it.

Wu Yi Fan as known as Kris. Skill; Basketball. Canadian-born-Chinese. Fluent in Mandarin, Cantonese, English and Korean. Tall, fair skin, perfect teeth. (I can see that ) Yumi's best friend from childhood and my future wife. (D.O made a mocking chuckle) And handsome. I know I'm awesome. *Wink*

D.O felt like he wanted to throw up and smash his face. He tear a page again with exasperation and wrote about him then gave it to Kris with roughly.

Do Kyungsoo. Cute. Charming. (Gross, thought Kris.) 20. Korean-born-Korean. Fluent in Korean and English. Skill: Singing Youngie's (He gave her a nickname to?! MAN!) boyfriend. I'm adorarable like a puppy. That's why Youngie loves me. Is that clear?

D.O smirked as Kris read it.  Kris' eyeshadows were twitching. He gritted his teeth and clenched his fist. WHAT THE ?!

He crumbled the paper and threw it to D.O's face. D.O gave him a furious glare and choked his neck. Kris struggled to breathe until his face turned red and he pulled D.O's hair.

"SHE'S MINE!"

"NO, MINE!"

"I MET HER FFIRST!"

"I'M HER BOYFRIEND!"

"IS THAT ONLY YOUR EXCUSE?!"

"I AM HER BOYFRIEND!"

"I'M HER OPPA AND BFFFFFS FOREVER!"

"WHAT THE ?!"

The boys continued fightting and cursed under their breathes to each other until they heard footsteps coming down the stairs. They quickly stopped, sat properly, cleared their throats and cleared the dusks on their clothes. Even there is no dusk there.

"We're just singing." Kris said.

D.O glared at him and Kris glared back. The boys' eyes widened as they saw Young Mi. They're like W O W.

Young Mi just wore a simple outfits. A dark blue coat with with fur around its neck, long black fit pants, a silver necklace with a Y and pair of grey boots. She even wore a red headband on her untie hair.

Thank goodness she doesn't put any makeups. I hate it when she does that. Kris thought.

Young Mi's POV

The boys stared at me without saying a word. I frowned, Am I too beautiful? "How do I look?" I raised my eyebrow.

"Angel."

"A shining star."

"A shining pearl."

"Gorgeous."

"Pretty."

"Cute."

"Beautiful."

"Adorable."

"And y." Kris added and winked at me.

"And beautiful as ever." D.O exclaimed.

I blushed. These guys.. Tsk. I touched my face as it redened. I looked at D.O oppa and he smiled adorablely at me until made butterflies fluttered in my stomach. Kris oppa gave me a thumb-up.

D.O mouthed SARANGHAE at me and I blew him a flying kiss. Kris watched us with cat eyes. I laughed. He's just so childish, you know? We got out and I placed one arm around my boyfriend's neck and another around my Kris oppa's. They did the same at me and we chuckled. "Now, oppas! Let's enjoy our dates!"