I Love You (Saranghae)

I Just Want Happiness

A/N: Double chapter this week!

Yo

ung Mi's POV

"Where were you?"

"I went away."

"No, I mean where were you?--- I mean, sometimes you're there and sometimes you're gone-- just dissapear like that---My voice cracked as I spoke.---- I miss you Kyungsoo oppa." I confessed, covering my face with my hands, embaressed.

"I'm sorry, Young Mi." D.O wiped my tears on my face. He hugged me and whispered, "Don't cry." to my ear. I nodded. My tears still rolling down and fell onto D.O's shoulder. "Young Mi?" He called me. "MMM?" D.O stepped back and gave me a red rose. "Here." He said.

I accepted it with a' whoa feeling. I wiped my tears. "It's beautiful, oppa." I let out a chuckle. I frowned as I saw a small card hidden in the rose. I took and opened it. It said: I love you, Oh Young Mi.

I just stood there, feeling  startled and speechless. H-he loves me? I turned to D.O and saw him smiling weakly at me. Something's wrong. And I saw his fingers wrere bleeding. Lots of blood flowed out.

"Oppa!--- I called him oppa starting from now cause you know what? I love him.--- your fingers!" I shouted. I rushed to my bedroom and took some bandages from my bag then I wrapped them around his fingers. "The rose isn't it?"

He nodded. "Thanks." I approched him and took him with me and sat on the sofa. "Young Mi." H e whispered my name. I raised my head up.

"I love you."

"I know." I said, blushing.It was silence for a while and I could hear him breathing. I did not know why but  he seemed nervous. "Will you be my girlfriend?" The time stopped in my world. All I could hear was just my heart beat. Du-dump Du-dump. And I were just like O MY GOD. I could feel butterflies fluttered in my stomach. I grinned and took a piece of paper and wrote I LOVE YOU, TOO on it and gave it to him.

As soon as he finished reading it, he looked at me and smiled sweetly, making my heart melted. "Yes. I do." I said. D.O approached me a wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed me, pressing his lips to mine. I kissed him back, reached my arms up and fold them around his neck. The temparature felt hot cause D.O breathes into me and mine into his.

 

 

" Actually I called you."

"Really?" (Chuckled)

"Yeah."

"So.. that's why I can smell something's fishy, huh?" I crossed my arms and pouted.

God. She's cute.

"I'm sorry boss."

"Oppa, you're so cute! I pinched his cheek.

"Yah!" He shouted. He did not avoid me but instead tickling my belly. I laughed heartedly. This's paradise.

"Op-- I coughed before I could finish talking. I coughed and coughed non-stop, making my body shaking. D.O stopped. "Are you OK?" He patted my back. I nodded. I couldn't speak. My throat was too itchy. I covered my mouth with my hands. I stopped coughing and took a look at my hands. Blood. It came back. Again.

D.O oppa saw it and widened his eyes. "Young Mi." He whispered with a scared-sounding voice. He rushed to the kitchen and took some tissues and wiped my hands and my mouth. I tried and forced myself to speak. "You should go, oppa. It's getting late now. I'll--- I coughed again. ---I'll see you tommorow. Come to my house okay?--- Oppa nodded. ---- Quater past nine, neh?" I forced myself to smile. I don't want my condition to affect him. Oppa smiled back. He put his hand onto my forehead and his smile faded. "You've got a fever."

He kissed me on the forehead, on the nose, on each side of my cheek, my neck and lips. He stopped and held my hand and I squeezed mine into his. "Will you be alright?" He asked. my face, searched for my eyes and looked into them.

"I'm alright." We got up and walked to the door. My hand still in his and his in mine. I opened the door and popped my head out a little and looked outside. It's already night. "Be safe oppa." D.O oppa smiled and hugged me. He's out and I'm inside. The door separated us. "Night-night and sweet dream of me, girlfriend." I slapped his palm, blushing. "Night-night and sweet dream of me, boyfriend." D.O chuckled.

"Young Mi."

"MMM?"

"Can I give you a nickname? I mean like you call me oppa."

"Yeah?"

"How about Yumi?"

"Kris hyung already called me that. I mean--- you yourself only want to call me a' only nickname right?" D.O oppa nodded slowly.

"So think about something else."

"Mina?"

"Yeah sounds pretty."

"Yep--- but I like Youngie better."

"Call me Youngie starting from now then."

"And you call me oppa." I chuckled.

 D.O oppa approached me and kissed on the lips and stepped back. I hadn't get the chance to kiss him back. " Be alright, Mina." I looked at him. "I will."

"I love you Youngie."

"I love you too Kyungsoo oppa."

D.O oppa let go my hand and waved at me as he slowly jogged away with his body faced me. He's so silly. I kissed my hand and blowed him a flying kiss and he winked at me and turned his back to the front. Slowly, he dissapeared from my sight and the day was getting darker. I closed the door and leaned against the door and slowly sat down with my knees at my chest. I hugged my knees after I sat down and smiled like an idiot.

 

 

I went to the living room and decided to sleep there. I laid on the soft sofa. I picked my phone from the rectangular-shape table and swiped the screen and I realised I hadn't save D.O oppa's number. . I quickly saved it and named it Kyungsoo Oppa