A Kiss

I Just Want Happiness

My POV

 

"Half past two at Cafe Eceteria after tommorow."

"Huh, what?" I said, raising my eyebrows.

"Meet you again this Thursday. I've got something necessary to tell you." He winked.

"OO---K? Bye."

"Goodbye." Kris hugged me and kissed me on the cheek. My eyes widened and I touched my cheek. "Yah!" I shouted. "Bye-bye cutie Yumi!" He waved at me as he jogged away. I didn't know why he's like in a rush. Seemed like he's planning something.

I sighed of relief and turned back, searching for D.O. I wished he's still there waiting for me. I finally realised that I liked him.

 

 

Nature's POV

 

D.O's feeling really crazy. He let you go once again. Even it's just a few minutes ago he walked away he's already missing you. He rubbed his hair in frustaration.

I can't cry. Boy won't cry.

"Kyungsoo." He looked up and saw his grandmother was calling him. She mentioned D.O to sit beside her on the sofa. D.O approched her sat down. She his face. "What's wrong?" She asked, murmuring.

"Well.. Amm--- I like--- I like this girl. And I'm so in love with her, especially her smile. Everytime I looked into her eyes, there's always sadness. But-- when I laugh or joke or smile or doing something that she likes--- then, I can see light--- bright light in her eyes. Happiness, you know. I don't know if she likes me or not, but-- I'm afraid she doesn't. Well, there's a guy that seems like her old friend meet with her just now. And, they both seem happy. I'm mad, you know. I don't know what to do. I'm--- I'm just confused."

Grandmother placed her hand on his shoulder and sighed of relief. Finally. "Go."

D.O frowned. "What do you mean? Go where?"

"Get her, love. What are you waiting for?" He grinned and took her hand and kissed it. "Thank you, grandma. I feel much better now." She chuckled. "Now, go then!" He nodded. D.O ran to the door but stopped. "Grandma, what does girls like?" She's silence for a while. "Roses. Give her roses, dear. Go straight pass two block and turn right. Good luck."

 

 

 

"Roses, roses." D.O kept repeating as he walked into the shop, He's amazed with the decorations in there. There's pink tulips, purple lavenders, yellow sunflowers and white, pink, yellow, blue, deep burgundy, orange, peach, coral even black and red roses. There you go. "Can I help you, sir?" He raised his head up and nodded. "Yeah sure. I'm looking for roses for someone. Someone special, you know." The short, thin and sweet-looking that seemed like 12-year-old girl grinned. "Your girlfirend, sir? She must be lovely." D.O nodded again and blushed. Girlfriend, huh? "You should give her red roses that means I LOVE YOU, you know. Ah. So sweet you two."

"OK. Thanks. I'll take one then. How much?" He asked, taking his purse from his pocket.

"Such a lovely purse. I love mickey mouse." She exclaimed.

"Oh, thanks." D.O grinned, embarassed.

"10$ please."

D.O took a cash from his purse and gave it to her. The little girl bowed. "Thank you, sir. Come again!" She said, cheerfully. "OK." D.O smiled as he walked out of the shop. Damn. Where's her house?This is man. Maybe I should ask the girl. She knows what to do. He entered the shop again and approched the girl and waved at her. "Ah, you again, sir. Hello!" D.O cleared his throat. "Pardon me but I need your help. I don't where's my girlfriend lives so I can't give this rose to her. Can you help me, kid?"

The little girl laughed. "What a silly man are you! You don't know? Hahha! I'm sorry.---- She cleared . ----You've got her phone number?"

"Yeah. I've got it."

"Call her then. Search everywhere until you listen the ringtone of hers or take the easy way that is wait her to pick up your call." D.O snapped his fingers. Why didn't I think this before? He put his hands on her shoulders and shook her. "Thanks kid! You're brilliant!"

"Whoa! Slow down sir! You're making me dizzy!" D.O stopped and bowed at her. "Thanks! But I better go now! BYE!" "OK! Don't forget to kiss her sir! Oh what a romantic girl I am." "OK! Thanks!"

 

 

D.O dialled Young Mi's number and placed the phone at his ear and listened to the beep beep sound as he ran, searching everywhere for her. Nobody's answered. D.O mumbled and called again.

 

Young Mi's POV

"Annyeonghaseyo?" I answered the phone call. The number seemed familiar.

D.O's heart stopped beating for a second. She answers! O My God. What to do?!

"Hello? Anybody's there?" I called out. I opened the curtains that covered the windows and looked outside. Such a chilly evening out there. Well of course, it's winter.

D.O braved himself and answered. "Hi."

"Who's this? Your voice sounds familiar."

D.O panicked. What should I say next?! "I'm the guy you've met just now." . Why did I say that?!

"Kris hyung? Is that you? Yah! How did you get my number??"

D.O faked his laugh. But really? Hyung? So that's his name. Kris. "Ermm.. Hey look--- I call you cause wanna ask, where do you live?--- I mean, what's your adress?"

Young Mi laughed. "Wait. This is fishy.---- D.O swallowed. ---Why's your voice sounds different? Usually, it sounds ooo low like this--- and then why suddenly turn aaa sweet like that?"

"I've got throatache."

"Tsk. Stupid. Just search a house that is white and indigo in colour and surrounded with colourful flowers around it.--- well I planted them. You can see swings and a swimming pool---- D.O jogged, searching for the house as she talked to him. ----and a tall and big fountain too. Beautiful, isn't it? (She smiled.) Got it?"

"Yea--yeah. Thanks." D.O can't believe he's right infront of her house. I made it. His eyes and mouth wide opened. It was indeed beautiful.

"Young Mi."

Wait--- Young Mi? Hmm. Whatever.

"MMM?"

"See you."

"OK-- BYE." Then she cut the call.

D.O shook his entire body and hold the rose tightly until his fingers' bleeding and took a deep breath.

 

Young Mi's POV

 

TOK TOK TOK

I raised my eyebrows. "Who's there?" I called out. Nobody's answered. I sighed, got up and walked to the door.

Who's the heck is it? I sighed again and opened the door and I saw a figure standing right in front of me. He wrapped his arms around me and hugged me. "You're here." I said, allowing my weight to fall back into my toes and our noses to touch. And that's when it happened: He stopped hugging me but instead moving his face closer and closer towards mine until there's no space between us. The movement so small it was almost imperceptible. Then he kissed me, touching and pressing his lips onto mine. I expect him to pull away, to keep the kiss platonic, but he did not; his lips stayed locked to mine until I felt them part slightly and D.O breathes into me. I reached my arms up, fold them behind his back, and pressed my body into his. Finally he stepped back and looked at me. I smiled, so did he. "Your mouth tastes sweet." I chuckled. "It has been always tastes sweet." I said. I could feel his hot breath onto my face cause the space was still small. We embraced. And he kissed me again.

I am with Kyungsoo oppa.

My Mr. Kyungsoo.

I am happy.

We are together.