Finally

I Just Want Happiness

Time passed really fast. The sun and the moon go up and down every single day. It was November now. The autumn season was almost over. It had been a month your adopted parents leave you. It had been a month you didn't see him, too. You missed him very much. You forgot how his face looked like.

You were not the person that is good in remembering things. But, you still remember his name. You regretted for not asking his phone number. You regretted. You waited for his call everyday. But, he didn't call you yet. Actually, he wanted to call you. It just.. well, he was afraid.

He always wanted to call you. But, he did not have enough strength to call you. He was scared that you might think that he is weird because of calling a person that he didn't even really know.

-17th November-

It had been almost two months you didn't see him. You sighed almost everyday. You missed him very much. You didn't know why was you acting like this. You just missed him.. Missed him very much. You wanted to see him. Just one more time. As long as you see him. You didn't ask much. You just.. wanted to see him. Just.. one.. more time.

...

You opened your eyes. It was raining. You got off of your bed. You took a look at your alarm clock. 7.45 a.m. You got up and opened your window. The fresh air entered your room. You smiled as you smelled the fresh air. You looked at the outside.

Some people were jogging, drive the cars and walk at the street. You went into you bathroom and cleaned yourself. You wore a violet t-shirt and a gery tracksuit. You took your bag and put some books, earphone, a bottle of mineral water and your wallet. You put on your jacket and shoes. Then, you went outside and locked the house.

You walked at the street. The atmosphere here was nice. You didn't ride the car because you like walking more. Usually, Mr.Choi will ask you if you want to use the car. But now, he didn't. He and Ah Jung had been odered to take a break for a month by your adopted parents.

You were always lonely in your house. It felt like staying in another world that only you who lives there. It felt.. so lonely. You forgot to bring your umberella.You sighed. Luckily, the rain stopped. But, you knew that it will rain again.

You decided to just run. You ran, ran and ran. You stopped. You catched you breath. You coughed, coughed and coughed loudly. You looked at your right hand. You saw some blood there.

It was your blood. Yours. Your eyes widened. You gasped. *What is this?* You took a piece of tissue paper  and wiped your hand. You sighed in fear. You thought maybe because you didn't drink enough water. You continued your walk.

You finally arrived. You entered the library. You searched for a seat. You found a nice seat. You made your way to the seat. You turned to your right and you saw a guy also made his way to the seat. You speed a little.

You got the seat. You smiled proudly and smirked. You didn't look at the guy anymore. You just sit there and read a storybook. D.O looked at you for 2 seconds. *I should've speed more.* He looked again at you and his eyes widened.

You were the girl that he missed very much all the time. He shook his head. No, it couldn't be you. He thought maybe it was just his imagination. He looked away and searched for another seat. He sat down and took a storybook from his bag and read it.

10 minutes had passed. Then, 20 minutes. After that, 30 minutes.

You were tired because of sitting there.. for 30 minutes. And, doing nothing. You looked around and your eyes stucked at the guy face. He was reading a storybook and listening a song through his earphone. You smirked.

*I won.* Still remember what had happened. D.O noticed your stare without your knowing. And, he just pretending to not notice. He then realized that it was.. you. He smiled in happiness. He couldn't believe it was you.

But, he was puzzled because you looked like you don't recognize him. Well, actually, you forgot how Kyungsoo's face looked like. That was why you acted like usual. If you know that it was him.. BOM! You will be shy. You looked away. D.O was dissapointed. He wanted you to look at him a little longer.

He didn't know why he felt like that. You got up and walked around in the library. You searched for a book. You found it. You opened the book about healthiness and read it.

You went to your seat and sat. D.O turned his head and stared at you. You read the book intensely. Then you turned to the next page. It was about cancer. You gasped. Then tears started to escape from your eyes. D.O eyes widened and he seemed confused.

He was puzzled that why was you crying. He didn't want you to cry. He just wanted you to be happy. Just happy. *Don't cry, Young Mi.* He said in his heart as he looked at you.

You were afraid because you didn't want to have any diseases that can cause you dead. In that book. At that page. It said:

The sign of cancer.

1. Cough loudly for a long time.

2. Cough blood.

3. Chest feels pain

4. Loses weight

5. Out of breath/Breathless

You didn't want to have a cancer. You wanted to be healthy. It was not fair if you have a cancer. Your life was not happy.. You were being treated not good enough by your adopted parents.. Your parents were dead.. You were lonely.. And now? Cancer? It couldn't be.

You didn't want. But, you know you could not change your destiny. Even though you hadn't seen a doctor yet. You were sure that.. you were.. you were. dying. Tears kept rolling down from your eyes.. Non-stop.

D.O's heart broke into pieces when he saw you like this. His heart felt hurt seeing you like this. *It's ok, Young Mi. Just. be happy.* You got up and went to the outside.

D.O watched every step you took. He didn't want you to go. *Maybe she just want some fresh air and will come back later.* He continued to read. He wanted you to stay.

He never missed a person that he just met. But.. at you. It was different. He missed you very much.

...

You went outside. It was raining, again. You were right. It will rain again. *I miss him.* You thought. You missed Kyungsoo very much. You wanted to see him. But.. you couldn't. You forgot how his face looked like.. You didn't have his phone number..

And, you didn't know where he lived. Your lips was quivering because of the coldness and because.. you was crying. You forgot to bring your umberella. For sure. So, you was sodden because of the rain.

The rain touched you skin. It felt.. fresh.. free.. and wonderful. You looked up. You watched the clouds moving and the rain falling. You closed your eyes for a while and smiled.