Found

I Just Want Happiness

D.O looked at his watch. It had been 15 minutes you was out. He started to feel worry. *Where are you?* He looked around to know wether you were here or not. But, you were nowhere to be seen. He got up from his seat and searched everywhere for you.

"Young Mi, please.. come back." He murmured. He wanted to see you. He wanted to be with you. Always. Beside you. He knew that you didn't recognise him anymore. He wanted you to remember him. For a while. Just for a while.

*Maybe she's still outside.* He went out and looked everywhere for you. His eyes stucked at a figure. It was you. He smiled sweetly. *She's shivering and soaking wet.* But, after that. His smile died.

As he saw that you were in danger. The car will hit you.You didn't know. You just walked. Walked straight to the roadway. You didn't realise what was happening.  You just felt like you were in another world.

A beautiful world. You smiled. You turned right and saw them. Your parents.. that you missed very much all the time. They smiled too. You saw them started to walk. You followed and walked beside them.

You didn't need to follow them because you were near the death. You will die by hitting by a car. D.O called your name. "Young Mi! Young Mi-ah!" You didn't hear. "Young Mi!" Still.. you did not hear. He can't take it anymore.

He ran to you with speed. He didn't care about the rain. He just wanted you to be saved. You heard a long 'hon' sound from a car. You could feel that it was near you. Suddenly, you felt warm hands hugged you tightly.

The hug made you went back into reality. Your body started to feel weak. Maybe because of the rain. You looked up and saw it was a guy. Who was hugging you tightly. He was taller than you. He looked down and smiled at you. "It's OK. I'm here."

Tears escaped from his eyes. He missed you, very much. You looked at the front and saw a car was going to hit both of you. D.O grabbed your wrist and ran with speed. Luckily, he saved you. Or else, you might have died or get injured now.

You didn't know why did he wanted to save you. You didn't know who he is either. Does he know you? You didn't know. Or maybe he know syou. Maybe you forgot who he is. You watched him tried to catch his breath. You smiled.

You really appreciated that he saved you. You stared at him for a while. You saw he has a bruise at his wrist. You sighed. You didn't like people who tried to save you and injured. It was just, not fair.

"You shouldn't have saved me." He looked at you and replied. " Why would I?" You didn't know how to answer. You had no idea. Yes. Why would he don't save you if he knows that you were in danger?

Maybe he's right. He should save you. You sighed in bewilderment. You didn't know who he is. So.. why? Why did he saved you? Finally, you'd made a desicion to just ask him. "Do I know you?"

"Pardon?" Someone said. Both of you turned you heads . "Yes?" D.O asked him. The guy cleared his throat and said. "I just want to warn you to be more careful when you cross the roadway. D.O grinned. "We got it. We'll be more careful."

You guys bowed and the guy bowed too. He slowly disappered from your sight. D.O turned to you. "You should be more careful next time." He advised you. You nodded and bowed. "Thanks."

You started to walk away. But, wait. Is this the way you going to thank him? No, right? He saved your life. You should thank him with a better way. You stopped walking and turned back.

You saw him walking away too. You ran with speed to him. You stopped and catched your breath. You took a deep breath and exhaled. Suddenly, you coughed. You closed your mouth with you hand while coughing.

You stopped cough and took a look at you right hand. Blood. You saw blood there. Your eyes widened. *Why is this always happens?* You hold your tears. You couldn't let them fall. You were a strong girl and coudn't be weak. Life must go on.

You wiped the blood with tissue and then you continued running. The faster you ran, the faster he walked. D.O looked back and saw you. His eyes widened. *Why is she running towards me?* He walked more faster. "Yah! You! Who's wearing a blue t-shirt! Yah! Stop!" You shouted and speed more.

He turned back and took a look at you. He could feel his heart was pumping fast. He touched his chest. "Hi." Hi? You was puzzled. You said 'stop' and he said hi? It was weird. Wasn't it? You shook your head and tried not to think much about it.

"Hi." You said back and moved closer to him. He grinned. "Hi." You frowned. Hi? Again? "Hi." You said and grinned too. He shook his head and giggled. *Yah, why is this man laughing?* "Hahaha.." You faked your laugh and laugh together with him.

His laughter died as soon as you joined laughing with him. His face turned serious. You stopped laugh too. You turned to look at him but he'd already walking away. You sighed and chased him.

Actually, he was shy to see you. That was why he kept doing weird things. He could feel his heart was racing when he was near you. He didn't know what kind of feelings is this. He have fallen in love with you? Maybe? Perhaps?

He did not know. "Yah! Wait for me!" You cried. He chuckled secretively and stopped. He turned back and looked you. You stopped running and tried to catch you breath. He watched you. "How many times do I have to chase you?" You mumbled.

You didn't notice that he was watching you. You were busy trying to catch your breath. Then, you coughed again. You closed your mouth. You didn't want people to see the blood.

You quickly took a tissue from your pocket and wiped it. You took a mineral bottle from your bag and washed your hands. D.O watched everything you did from far. He felt guilty. Luckily, he didn't notice the blood at your hand.

So he didn't know yet about you were sick. He made his way to you and handed his right hand. You looked at him in suprise. He wanted to help you? and hold your hand? Without wasting any time, you just took it. He grinned and held your hand tightly.

Then, the two of you walked together. Without your knowing, he was smiling. Because, he was holding your hand. He liked it. Holding your hand and walking in the city.