Date

I Just Want Happiness

"I'm tired. Can we ride a bus?" I squatted on the ground and pouted to Kris. "Kris hyung. PLEASE?" Kris glanced at me and crossed his arms and shook his head twice. "No, Yumi. You must excersice. Oppa is tired too but oppa stay strong. Yumi must----

"Kyungsoo oppa, PWEEASE?" I made a puppy face to him. Yahh this girl.. Kris mumbled in his mind. "Naee Youngie. Oppa will not do nothing for a cute girl like you. You know that right?" D.O smirked at Kris, making him clenched his fist. D.O pinched my face, making me blushing. I gave him two thumbs up. "You're daebak oppa!----- I turned to Kris. No friend you." I said as I pointed to Kris. He just rolled his eyes and let out a hmmph! sound.

"But, with one condition." Kris  let out a mocking laugh. "What is it, Kyungsoo oppa?" He gave me a cheeky smile. "Promise me you'll do anything?" I nodded. Kris crossed his arms and blew his hair and groaned. "Come on! You guys are wasting my time.

"Kiss me."

"What?!--- I lowered my voice until it became a whisper. --- in front of Kris oppa?" He nodded. "On the cheek then." I smiled and got ready to kiss him. All of a sudden, D.O touched my lips with his finger and whispered, "Later. When he's gone. On the lips, nae?" He pinched my cheek and rubbed my hair. I blushed and slowly nodded. "Oh, look! The rainbow!" He was just like the old one D.O. I remembered that moment. I looked at the sky and frowned. I turned to him. "Kyungsoo oppa, there's no--- His lips pressed onto mine. My eyes widened. He stepped back and kissed me on the right cheek.

"Ya-yahh! Don't chuno it's disgusting?! Eww, gross!" Kris yelled.

 

 

.....

 

 

We went to the bus stopand waited there. Kris took a seat at the end of the bench and I sat beside him but a bit far and D.O sat close next to me. I saw a handsome guy was making his way towards the small empty space between me and Kris. He smiled at me and I looked away. I looked at Kris. He was listening to music through his earphones. I turned to D.O. He was holding my hand. I smiled. Before the handsome guy could take his seat, Kris quickly moved his body towards the empty space and sat close next to me.

He put his arm around my waist and pulled me closer to him. He glanced at the guy and rolled his eyes. The guy smirked and left. Kris took back his arm and made his head dancing while listening to music. I raised my eyebrow. D.O glared at Kris with his eye twitching. I sighed and decided to play with my fingers.

 

.....

 

"Oh, look! The bus!" The boys said to me at the same time. D.O glared at Kris and Kris glared back. I rolled my eyes and entered the bus first. I took a seat near the window. I placed my chin on my palm and looked outside. I saw a little girl with her hands in her parents' was laughing while hopping. She looked at me and gave me a teeth smile. I smiled back. I remembered the past. Mom, dad.

Kris' hand waving in front of my face made me snapped back into reality. He shoo me away but I ignored him. He approached me and pushed me to the seat next to mine. "Yahh!" I yelled. Kris smirked and took my seat. He quicky put on his earphones and looked outside before I could mumble anything to him.

......

 

D.O came and sat next to me. "Where should we go?" I thought for a while. "To the beach, I guess." I yawned and placed my head on Kris' shoulder and hugged D.O's arm. I opened one eye of mine and looked at D.O. Sleeping. Kris stared at me and rubbed my hair.

"I really miss you, Yumi."

"Me too hyung. Me too."

He put his earphones at his ear and the other at mine then made me listened to this music. "Cool." I said even I don't really understand cause it's in chinese.

 

 

We've arrived at the beach. I saw a few people were riding horses by by the seaside. "Oppa, can we ride that?" D.O chuckled and agreed. Kris gulped. "But, oppa don't really know how to ride it."( He deliberately said that so he could be with Young Mi) I sighed and told him to ride with me. I could see his face beamed after that.

I ran to the sea and splashed the water to Kris. "Yah!" He yelled and cursed under his breath. I splashed some to D.O oppa too. He laughed and splashed the water back to me. I laughed. I smelled the air breeze and let the wind blew my hair. "I AM HAPPY!" I shouted to the sea.

"I LOVE YOUNGIE!" D.O screamed.

"YUMI IS MY STYLE!" Kris joined in.

"WE'LL ALWAYS BE TOGETHER!" We shouted together.

"ALWAYS!"

"TOGETHER!"

"FOREVER!"

We laughed and played, chasing each other while splashed the water. My foot hit against something under the water, making me lose my step. Kris quickly caught me and smirked. His face was so close to mine and in any time we probably could kiss. I could fell my heartbeat and my face redened but then he let go of me. I fell down into the water. "Yahh! You !@$#%^&*!!" I cursed. D.O quickly helped me and he chuckled as he saw my I'm all wet. I chuckled too and then I changed my outfits.

 

.....

 

"Let's eat the rainbow."

"How?"

D.O pulled my hand and took me to a nearby restaurant. I looked back and motioned Kris to follow us.

 

 

 

"So, rainbow is ice cream?"

"Yeah."

I clapped in joy. We chose our flavours and sat by the window. I my ice cream cone. "There's dirt on your lips." D.O commented. He wiped the dirt with his thumb and kiss it. I blushed. "I'm finished." Kris turned to me. "Can I have yours?" I stucked my tougue out. "Na-a. NO WAY." He approached me and my ice cream. "Yum." I widened my eyes. "Yahh! Boys CANNOT share with girls ahh!!" D.O yelled at him. Kris shrugged. He rubbed my hair and winked.

I touched my pounding chest and sighed of relief. I wondered why Kris acted so cheesy. I looked at my watch. 6.30 p.m. "Sunset guys!" I finished my ice cream and got up. "Let's ride the horse!"It's

D.O got on his brown horse horse while Kris and I ride on a white-coloured horse. Kris sat behind me. I put my arms around the horse's neck and kiss its cheek. "Yuck. Why did you kiss it?"I ignored him and told the horse to start walking. I watched the sunset behind the mountains and then I saw a flock of birds were flying in the sky. Slowly, Kris put his arms around my waist and hugged me like a pillow. He rest his hed on my back, making my heart beats like crazy.

"Nervous, huh?" Kris whispered to my ear.

I faked a laugh and slapped his thigh."Ouch!." He complained.

"Does your parents know about you two?"

"Will they be happy?"

"Will they give you their blessing?"

"Shut up."

Kris shrugged. "It's going to be hard." I sighed. "I know." All of sudden, I could feel a pain in my chest. I pressed it and held my breath. It came back. Kris my hair. " It's going to be OK. Kris oppa is here."