Past

I Just Want Happiness

You stood in front of a cafe, with Kai by your side. It was called as.. 'Loshuo Cafe'.

"Young Mi." Kai called you.

This place..

Kyungsoo, Kyungsoo oppa!

You tried to remember what had happened there. You tried but your head hurts. You can't remember. Kai sighed at the thought of you're ignoring him. He knew you already enough. He remembered you'd always like this when you guys were still in high school. Kris and Tao were the only friends of yours. You were so antisocial back then. Kai grabbed you by the waist and pulled you together with him, entering the cafe. Kai took the seat which seemed so familiar to you. You slowly took a seat beside him.

"What's your name?"

"Kyungsoo. Do Kyungsoo."

Your head hurts again at the thought of him. You did not understand what's happening to you.

"I'm sorry Kai. I've.. I've got to go." You didn't wait for his reply and hurriedly got out.

"Wait!"

Kai quickly got up and grabbed your arm. You frozed. He hugged you from the back and whispered, "We're going to another place, okay? Not this one. You don't seem okay with it." You were speechless but then silently nodded. Besides, you don't know where to go and you don't even have your purse with you. You thought about making a call to Kris but you cancelled. You're still mad at him.

 

 

"A shopping mall?"

Kai looked at you and smirked.

"Yeah, buying you a new dress."

"For what?" You raised your brows.

"IDK? For fun, of course!"

Kai hold your hand and led you into the mall. You widened your eyes at the thought of him holding your hand. "Y-yah!! Let go of my hand!" Kai smirked and winked at you. "You know, for your own good, just hold. Then they'll know you." *They? Who's they?* He wrapped his arm around your waist as soon as you guys arrived at the woman's department.

"Master Kai." The staffs said as they bowed. Kai nodded. "Is this your girlfriend, Master Kai?" A seem like 19-year-old tall and pretty-looking face asked, curiously. Kai smirked."Well-- actually I'm not his---

 "Oh! She's so beautiful!" Added a blonde hair boy who seemed to be your age cut you off. "Hi!" The blonde hair boy approached and shook your hand. "I'm Baekhyun. Well, Byun Baekhyun actually. What's your name?"

You're suprised as a stranger's being so friendly to you. "Erm.. I-I'm Young Mi. Oh Young Mi." Baekhyun widened his eyes. "OH YOUNG MI?!" He turned to Kai. "YAH! This is the girl you used to like but instead you'd bullied her! AHA!" Kai just rolled his eyes. He shuts Baekhyun's lazer mouth by putting a sweet in it. You could see Baekhyuns face relieved as the sweet melted in his mouth. " I'm not bullying her anymore okay?-- he turned to you and winked.---I love her." D-dup. D-dup.

 

 

 

 

Byun Baekhyun. You suddenly remember him back. He was one of the Kingkas in your high school. He's not that really mean, honestly but he's just affected by the other kingkas, which makes him naughty.

"I want a limited edition dress for her, please. Quickly." Kai ordered the 19-year-old girl. She quickly nodded and left.

"A pink dress?" You looked at the dress in disguise.

"Try it on." Kai shoved you to the living room.

You shut the door as soon as you enter. You undress and put on the pink dress. You looked at the reflection of yours in the mirror but instead of seeing yoursekf, you saw a little girl who seem to be like you standing between your mom and your dad.You take a step closer to the mirror. "Omma.. Appa.." You could see them smiling at you, but it seemed like a sas smile though. You tried to touch them but then they quickly disappear from your sight.

"Young Mi? Are you done?" Kai's voice slapped you back into reality.

"Y-yeah. A second please."

You opened the door. Kai smirked as he looked at you. He slowly made his step entering the fitting room with you still inside. Your eyes widened.

"Y-yah!! Get out of here!! WHAT THE ARE YOU DOING HERE?!"

You tried to push him out but he is way more stronger. He closed the door shut and locked it up. He crossed his arms and stared at you.

"KAI!" He ignored you.

"GET OUT!"

He ignored you, twice.

He wrapped his arms around your tummy, making you stepped back and your back hit against the wall.

"You look so y."

D-dup. D-dup.

He tightened his arms around you. "Come on." He whispered. His face was just a few centimetres away from you that you could even feel his hot breath at your face. "We have somewhere else to go." He smirked and let you go then went out, leaving you in bewilderment.

"And yes-- he turned back.--- I almost forgot. Just wear that dress." You frozed at your spot, still surprised with what had happened.

 

 

 

 

"This is your home?"

Kai turned to you and smiled. "Yeah, beautiful, isn't it?"

You slowly nodded. It was a pretty simple condominium buldings but it seem expensive. You could see a swimming pool at the back of the buldings, lots of beautiful flowers were planted and a big fountain that is almost the same as your house was placed in the middle of the place.

Kai wrapped his arm around your shoulder and ruffled your hair, smirking. "You seem not okay, Young Mi." You were silent. He slowly take your hand and held it tight. "I really like you in that dress. You're making me fallen more for you." He playfully whispered at your ear. "Stop it Kai. Don't play with me." You coldly replied. You're enough with his playful behaviour. Kai faked his giggle and kissed at the top of your hand. "I'm not playing----he took a step closer to you.---I'm serious." D-dup. D-dup. He poked your nose and winked.

"Let's get in." You changed the subject, trying to avoid this weird unwanted feeling.

"Gacha." Kai led you entering his condominium by holding your hand.

 

 

 

 

NATURE's POV.

Kris tried to call Young MI for the 100th time buthe failed again. "Yumi doesn't want to answer! What's wrong with her? She knows she's sick but she's still a stubborn naughty girl!" Kris sighed and kicked the pebbles on the ground. "And what is she doing with tha ing Kai?!" He slapped a mosquitoe that's trying to the blood on his forehead.

"Curse you mosquitoe! Can't you see what I'm doing?!" Kris quickly went silent as he watched the two of the, entered Kai's condominium. "Stupid bushes! You're not even helping me hiding but instead you're helping them to my blood?! !" He slapped again another one on his his neck.

"Bzzz.." His phone vibrated. Kris swiped the screenlock and opened the message. It's Young Mi. He quickly sighed in relief. "Thank God, she replied."

09.31 am: 100 missed calls? Seriously?

09.32 am: I'm worried. How can I not be? Where are you? Are you okay?

09.35 am: Well, I don't feel really good in this room. It's pretty dark. I don't like it.

*IN A ROOM? WTF?! WITH THAT ING KAI?!*

09.36 am: (Kris's typing...)

09.36 am: Got to go Kris. He's coming.

*WTF?! What if he harm her?!"

Kris shook his head to forget the naughty thought. He bit his lower lip and sighed. "This is not right."

"What's your name?"

"Kyungsoo. Do Kyungsoo."

You let out a small cry as your head hurts badly.

"APPAA! OMMAA!"

"DON"T GO!! DON'T LEAVE ME!"

Your body started to shake as you remembered the past. "Appa.. Omma.. Kyungsoo oppa.." You silently murmured. Your head started to feel dizzy and slowly and slowly.. everything went black.