Don't go

I Just Want Happiness

"Is she dead yet?"

"Don't talk nonsense."

"But---

 "Shut up."

My eyes slowly opened.

"O-oh! She's awake hyung!"

I sat up, finding out I'm sitting on huge stones by the ocean with these two.. angels? Am I dead? I stared at their faces.  One, who was facing me looked quite younger had a blone hair, thin eyebrows, small nose and a pale lips. I turned to the other who faced his back to me. I frowned. The blone hair angel quickly hugged me, tightly. "Noona! I miss you, you know that?" Noona? He kissed my cheeks and ruffled my hair. He's about to hug me again when the other angel turned his back. Oppa. "Yah Oh Sehun, that's enough. I don't want yo to make my girlfriend die." D.O turned to me and gave me that smile.

He slowly approached me, wrapping his arms around my waist, he stared at me in the face. "Don't you ever tried to risk your life again, Youngie." I slowly nodded. I remembered. Did my adopted mother really killed her husband? D.O pressed his lips against mine and I pressed back. I missed him. "Eww! Noona, that's disgusting!" D.O and I just laughed and continued to kiss. Sehun groaned.

 

 

 

"Do you like it here?"

"Heaven? So this is not Earth?"

"Course."

"Yeah. I like here better."

"I hope Kyungsoo hyung can fastened himself to buy my bubble tea. I'm thirsty."

"Bubble tea?"

"Yeah. There's alot here."

"Why don't you buy it yourself?"

"..." "I can't order. I'll get hiccup if I order something."

I laughed. Sehun just smiled, embaressed. "Do you love him, noona?" I streched a bit. "Course." He smiled sheepishly. "No wonder he always watch you." I raised my brow, he smirked. "I remember Kyungsoo hyung always watched you behind the clouds while we're all having our rests as guardian angels. He'd always secretly turned himself into human without our leader's permission. He could be punished." Sehun sighed, I smiled. "He did that because he wanted to visit his only grandma and to be with you."

"Can angels do that all the time?" He cleared his throat and shook his head. "Yes if no one knows." I watched the waves of the ocean. "What if they got caught." Sehun slapped his forehead. "The angels who commited fault will have to be reborn on earth and to never be a guardian angels anymore after they died." I widened my eyes. Oppa. "I need to tell you something, noona." I looked into his eyes. "Kyungsoo hyung got--

"Yah Oh Sehun! Bubble tea!" Sehun serious face quickly turned into a cheerful face. He jumped and grabbed his bubble tea and drank it hungrily. Oppa got what? I frowned. "Noona, hyung! I got to go! The baby boy has waken up. I need to guard him! Annyeong!" With that, he flew away with his wings, turning his back and gave me a wink. I chuckled. "Take care of my beautiful noona, hyung!" D.O rolled his eyes, I chuckled. Then, he slowly disappear from our sights.

D.O turned to me. "I've heard that your adopted mom had been jailed." I slowly nodded. "She deserves it." D.O chuckled but then his face hardened. "You've got to go Youngie." He bit his lip nervously. I remained silent.

"You are not needed here."

".... But you need me, right? I need you."

"No. I don't need you."

"But you love me."

D.O took a deep breath. "I don't love you. Now please. Go."

I trembled with anger. "Liar! You love me! You do love me! Say that you love me, oppa!"

I tried to hug him but he shoved me away. "You're my guardian angel! You can't leave me!"

"I'm not.. your guardian angel anymore."

I'm confused. Why does that mean? I hugged him but he didn't hug me back. "Oppa." He stepped back and let go of me. " I need to go." He faced me his back, I sobbed. "Oppa. Don-don't g-go. Opaa. Don't go."  He ignored me. I could see his body is shaking, seemed like he's crying too. Then he flew away without turning back. I tried to chased him. I tried to catch his feet, anything I would do to just be with him. But an invisible force pushed me. I lost my steps and fell into the ocean.

"Op-oppa! Help me!" I'm too weak to swim. I can't think right. Slowly I sank deeper into the ocean. Deeper and deeper until everything's went dark.

 

 

"What's your name?"

"Kyungsoo. Do Kyungsoo."

 

"Let's eat the rainbow!"

"How?"

He chuckled.

 

"Here." He handed her pink roses with his hands bleeding.

 

"Your mouth tastes strawberry."

"I know."

 

"I love you, Youngie."

"I love you too, oppa."

 

She looked at him and he smiled at her. He's so adorable till she felt butterflies fluttered in her stomach.

 

"Saranghae." He mouthed. She laughed.

 

 

 

"Tit.. tit.. tit.. tit.." You could hear the sounds of a machine. You slowly opened your eyes and looked around. Hospital? "Yi Fan hyung?" You muttered. Kris who's sleeping at the side of your head woke up. "Where's eommonie?" He gave you a weak smile. "Jail?" He slowly nodded and your hair. "You almost drowned, Yumi. You scared me to death." You shook your head as it hurt. "I'm sorry."

Kris sighed. "You will stay with me. I will never let you stay in that house anymore."

"Where's Kyungsoo oppa?" Kris frowned. "Who's Kyungsoo?" I remained silent. Kris' face hardened. "Yi Fan hyung?" He stared at me. "You're dying, Yumi. You're dying."

I frozed. Kyungsoo's gone. Mr. Jang's killed. And me? I had cancer. I'm dying. Kris hugged me and kissed me on the forehead. "Everything's will be OK. Oppa's here. Yi Fan Hyung will protect you."