A Gift

I Just Want Happiness

You looked at your watch. You were suprised that it is already 9.00 a.m. You had spent so much time at the Loshuo Restaurant. You searched for a pharmacy. You searched, searched and searched. Finally, you found it. You looked at your watch again. It was 9.15 a.m.

You speed a little bit. You entered the pharmacy and quickly searched for a medicine. You finally found it. You paid the bills and got out from the pharmacy. You looked at your watch. It was 9.25 a.m. It was getting late. You made a desicion to just run. You were almost there.

But, you stopped for a while. You felt tired. You tried to catch your breath. Then, you started to walk and then enter the restaurant. You looked around and saw he was still there.. waiting for you. You smiled. He noticed you and waved his hands. You nodded and made your way to him.

"I'm sorry." You said and took a seat. He looked at you and smiled. He stared at you for a while. Actually, you will feel uncomfortable when a stanger stared at you like that. But, with him.. You were not like that. You didn't feel like that. You felt comfortable.

You loved the way he smiled, he talked.. You loved everything about him. You didn't know why did you feel  like this.. You really didn't know. Have you fallen in love with him? You didn't know. You just felt.. Felt comfortable. "It's fine." He finally replied. He looked at the paper bag that you were holding.

You noticed. "This is for you." You said and gave the paper bag to him. He took it. He opened it and looked inside. His eyes opened widely as he saw your gift. Before he could say anything, you quickly say, "Just take it." He looked at you with his wide eyes and his opened mouth.

"But.. this is expen-si-sive." He said. You sighed with smiling. "Just.. take it. Ok?" You replied with a sweet smile on your face. He looked at the gift one more time. He sighed. He didn't want to accept it, actually. He knew it was quite costly. But, he just accepted it.

He didn't want you to get upset. So, he just accepted it. He nodded and smiled. He appreciated your gift. You smiled and did the same thing. Nodded. "Can I have your pho-phone number?" He asked. He was afraid to ask you. You looked at him in suprise. But you gave your phone's number. You didn't know why did you do that.

You just thinked that it is the right thing to do. "Thank you." He thanked you. You smiled. "What is your name?" You asked him. "Kyungsoo." He answered. "Alright then. I will call you Mr. Kyungsoo." You said. You took a look at him and saw his eyes opened widely, again.

He shook his head. "No, just call me Kyungsoo." He said. You nodded and grinned. "What is your name?" He questioned you. You pretended to think. "Hmm.." He waited for your reply patienly. "Young Mi." You finally replied. You saw him smiled. You loved seeing he smiled. Just smiled like that. Made you happy.

"Such a beautiful name for a beautiful and kind girl. I will call you Young Mi then." He replied. You smiled and just nodded. It was silence for a while. "How old are you?" He asked you. "I'm.. 20." You replied.

His eyes widened. "20? Me too." He let out a chuckle and continued. "Are you my noona or I am your oppa?" He asked you. "I don't.. know. When was your birthday?" You asked him. "12th January. How about you?" *12 January..* You thought. "Oh, me? 16th May."

He giggled. "So, I'm your oppa. You can call me oppa then." He said. You smiled and chuckled. Oppa, huh? He looked at his watch. It was 10.00 a.m. He took a look at you. "I have got to go now. See you soon." With that, he got up and went out. You will meet him again. You knew. You did the same thing.

You got up and went out from the restaurant. You thanked God for letting you meeting him again.

...

You were walking in the city. It was beautiful here. You saw a shop. You went into the shop. You opened you wallet. You counted the amount of the money you have. You had 900$ in your wallet. Your eyes widened. You thought for a while. Maybe your parents gave the money to you. Perhaps.. you just did not remember.

You looked around. There were many beautiful oufits here. You started to walk around and search for some clothes. You took a blue ocean blouse and a black jean. And the, you started to walk around again. Suddenly, you rembered that boy. You tried to remember his name. Kyungsoo.

Yes, that was his name. You remembered his smile. It was so beautiful. You loved his smile. Everything about him, you loved. You didn't know why are you like this. Do you.. like him? No or.. yes? You were not sure. You remembered his outfit yesterday. It was not that his outfit looks ugly. It was just.. well, he needed a new outfit.

You took a green apple t-shirt and a black jean. You didn't know why do you want to buy an outfit for a stranger. It was just.. you'd already knew his name. So, he was not a stranger anymore. Isn't it?

He was just like a friend.. No. A best friend for you. You went to the counter. "Hello. How much are these?" You asked the female worker. She looked at the outfits you was holding. "200 dollars." She answered.

You knew the outfits were expensive. You didn't care. You were not the person who loves money very much. You paid the bills and went out from the shop. You forgot to ask him what is his phone's number. You sighed.

Now, how will you give the clothes to him when you didn't even know his phone's number nor his home adress. *Stupid, Young Mi.* You said to yourself. Yo decided to just wait for his call.

You knew he wouldn't call you. Because.. you were a stranger. He didn't even know about your life. That was why you know he wouldn't call you. But.. you just wait. Deep in your heart, you know he will call you and you just had to.. wait.

...

You went home. You sat on the sofa. You looked outside through the window. The leaves was falling. The wind blowed them. The birds were flying. The clouds were moving slowly. The sun was shining. It was so beautiful outside. Beautiful.. just like in Heaven.

You stood up and made your way to your guitar. It was hazel in colour. You took it and sat down on the sofa. You took a deep breath and exhaled. Then, you played the guitar and started to sing.

(You)

Machi amu geot do moreu neun airo geureohke..

Dashi tae eo nan sungan gati..

Jamshi kkumil kkabwa hanbeon deo nun gamat da tteo boni..

Yeokshi neomu ganjeol haetdeon ni ape gido hadeut seo isseo..
 

While you were singing the song, you could feel your tears wanted to fall. You tried not to cry. But, you couldn't. Tears escaped from your eyes. Your life.. You lived in unhappiness.

Your adopted parents treated you like a stranger, you didn't have any friends, your real parents had passed away, and your adopted parents had leave you alone. You stopped. You sighed. You wiped your tears. You laid on the sofa and closed your eyes. And.. slept.

...

D.O looked outside through the window. He smiled. He was thinking about you. He loved everything about you. He didn't know why did he love everything about you. He just.. feels like that. He picked his phone and searched for your phone's number. He found it.

He looked at your number and smiled. He hoped he could meet you again in the future. He really hoped. *I'll see you again, Young Mi.* D.O looked at his grandma. She was sleeping. Tears escaped from his eyes. He smiled.

He sat on the sofa and looked at the outside through the window again. Then, he took his phone and his earphone. He chose a song that is called Into Your World. He closed his eyes and relax.