Perfect-- Perfect for me.

I Just Want Happiness

Letting her go is a need. I realise, we're not destined to be together. People on earth will not remember me and soon, she will to. I'll be a new person soon. I'll be unkwown to the known ones. And yes, including her. I'm not writing this to just annoucning such things as leaving her. I just.. want her to know that, I love her. I love her so much that even when the sky falls, even when it stops raining or even there is no sun anymore; I still love her and that can't be denied. It hurts, I know but I deserve it. An angel is not allowed to love human, it's impossible. It's my fault. I break the rules but I can't say that I am sorry. She is never a fault but instead she's a gift, a gift that I shoudn't have own. I am going to be reborn soon. It's a good news because I'll be having a new family again but, is that what I want? I was happy being what I was. I was happy when I was her guardian angel. I remember I would guard and guide her in each steps she took in her life and I would watch her sleeping too, with that little smile on her face. I've fallen in love with her, it's beyond my control, I've been realising that. She's sick. I'm sorry, I can't help. Not anymore. I'll miss her, so much that not even a word can describe this feeling. I promise that I'll always love her, no matter what, even forever or even more than infinity.

Her smile.

Her laughter.

Her beauty.

Her personality.

She's perfect, perfect for me.

-Mr. Kyungsoo

 

 

 

 

You sat at the table, staring and playing with your bowl of jjangmyeon using your chopsticks.

Do Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo oppa.

You shook your head and turned your gaze to Kris. He was resting his chin on the palm, staring outside through the transparent window while sipping a cup of hot latte. You could her he sighed for the umpteeth time.

"Where's Kyungsso oppa?" You asked him. You just know that Kyungsoo's missing. You don't even remember what had happened. And yes, you're loosing your own memory of him.

"You need to eat." Kris changed the subject. "You don't want to get any sicker, don't you?" You played with your food again, frowning. "Where's Kyungsoo oppa?" You looked straight into his eyes, pressing the question.

Kris rubbed his hair, frustarated, it seemed. "Can you stop talking about this Kyungsoo thing? I don't even know who's the this guy is!" You stood up and gritted your teeth. "LIAR! You knew him! You've even met him!" All of the customers stare at the two of you, whispering to each other. You kicked Kris' leg under the table, making a loud banging sound. "OUCH!" He complained. You blew your front hair and furiously got out. "That's it, get out! I don't even need you!" You cursed under your breath.

You accidently bumped in into a guy. You bowed and apologized without even looking up. You turned your back around and started to walk away but the guy grabbed your arm. You struggled to free yourself. "Yah! Let me go!"

"Oh Young Mi?"

You frozed.

"Is that you?"

You gulped and slowly turned around to face the guy. Kim Jongin. He smirked at you. Kingka of High School. "Kai." He smirked, twice. You remembered he'd always stare at you at lunch like you're the only girl he noticed, ruffled your hair whenever he walked pass by you, but then; of course it's just all fake. You remembered that one day Kai and his kingka friends  threw pies and raw eggs to you, when you're in the middle of going home. You don't even know how'd Kris could be there. He came out from nowhere and punched Kain in the face. In the end, they both got punished. You closed your eyes and cursed at the thought.

You faked your smile to him, he gave you a cheeky smile.

"You're free?"

"Yes."

"Coffee?"

You thought for a while. You can't trust him, yet but; there's no somewhere else you could go. Not to Kris. Not to the hospital.

"Lovely."

 

 

 

 

 

 

"A motorbike?"

"Yes. I'm to lazy to drive."

"Can't we just take a taxi?" We're not going to share this, right?"

"No taxi. I don't wanna waste money."

You groaned. "Okay! Arraseo, I'll pay!"

You mumbled and slipped your hand into your jean's pocket but couln't even find a note. "." You queitly cursed.

"Can't find any cash,oh?" He smirked.

You looked up and let out a tiny scream Kai's face was so close to you that you couln't even breathe when you felt his warm breath on your face. You stepped back but stumpled between the pebbles. Kai quickly caught you with his arm around your waist. You widened your eyes. D-dup. D-dup. Kai winked and pocked your nose. "Careful." He cheekily said, smirking then let go of you.

You cleared your throat and pretended clearing dusks on your . Kai put a pink helmet on your head and a blue one for him. You blushed but tried to hate it but unfortunately he saw it. He silently chuckled.

"Come one!" Kai called fpr you and got on his motorbike. He started the engine. You slowly get on and sat behind him. You hesitated to hold his waist. "You know, for your own safety, you should hold me." You rolled your eyes and decided to just hug his waist. "Ready?"  Kai asked and turned his head to look at you. "Let's go!"

The wind blew your hair as the motorbike sped off. You hugged tighter without noticing him smiling sheepishly. You hugged more tighter as he is speeding more. You could hear your heart skip a beat. "Aniya. Can't be, can't be." You shook your head to forget the unwanted feeling.