9 o'clock

The Blithe Café

 

TAEMIN POV

 

 

"Uggggggghhhhhhhhhhh."

"It's okay." 

"Uggggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh."

"Calm yourself."

"Ugggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh."

"CALM YOURSELF!" Chanyeol shut his mouth and looked mournfully over at me. 

"But it's sooooooooooooooooooo ugly," he wailed, and I sighed. 

"No one can see it." The thing in question was a red spot on his chin from when Chanyeol had woken up mysteriously on the couch with. No one really cared.

"Well I can," he huffed, and I the mixer to drown him out. "And ITS SO UGLY."

"What is?" Baekhyun asked, walking up to us, his eyeliner perfectly straight, because of course he has a date today. With Jina.

Chanyeol turned bright red and shuffled away. "Nothing." Baekhyun stared at his retreating back for a minute, then shrugged and turned to me. 

"You wanna take over my noon shift?" He asked me, plastering a huge smile on his face. 

I lowered my eyebrows. "No." 

Baekhyun pouted. "Mean." 

"Yup. I take pride in it." Baekhyun scrunched up his nose and walked away, screaming over his shoulder. 

"YOU REALLY SHOUDLN'T!" But I ignored him.

 

It's 9 in the morning, and Kikwang, and Yoseob, aren't here. I mean, it's usual for Kikwang to miss the mornings. He pretty much does what he wants. But Yseob is usually good about this. I shrug to myself. It's not really my problem. 

 

 

DONGWOON POV

 

This dude is sorta weird. 

 

I can't remember the whole last night, really, but I'm pretty sure he was weird the whole night. Pretty sure. He literally said he likes me. Weird, right? 

Anyway, so I was making cakes this morning and he just walks up to me. 

"Hi." 

I raise my eyebrows. "Hi." 

He walked away. Um.

 

Okay. 

 

I sigh, abandoning the table and wormed my way through the people rushing back and forth, the noise at the normal level. The light faded as I made my way down the stairs. I needed to get the trash to the street before the guy came today. The trash from a bakery isn't the worst it could be, but it still smelled quite horrible. I make my way through the front of Blithe, not looking left or right in the dark as I made my way outside. Grabbing my coat, I stepped into the freezing air, and, shivering, ran over to the piled trash bags and moved them a couple of feet. 

There, done. I'm sure the trash guy can walk the bags a couple more yards. Good exercise. 

As I slammed the door back behind me, the little light for the rising sun trickled into Blithe, and I noticed movements in the far corner. My curiousy taking hold, I left my boots at the door and padded over.

It was Kikwang and Yoseob. Yoseob had his hands on either side of Kikwang's head, planted in the wall, and his eyes were narrowed, staring straight into Kikwang's wide hazel eyes. Kikwang's chin was jutted up, his jaw pushed forward, and fire was in his eyes. Both of their chests were falling and rising rapidly, but both of them didn't move. As I came into view, Kiwang turned his head the barely fraction towards me. When he saw me, his eyes narrowed, and his lips parted as if he was going to say something. He looked angrier, more real, more apart of the world than I had ever seen him. But he didn't speak, and instead he snapped his lips back together and with a rough hand, broke one of Yoseob's connections with the wall and stormed out, leaving Yoseob with one hand on the wall, and another hanging into space, empty. 

 

 

 

~~~

 

Soooo sorry for the crappy filler chapter...

 

Comment anyway?