The End

The Blithe Café

Double Update so plz read before chapter. Thx!

 

YESOEB POV

 

It's been a year. 

Doojoon was let out of the hospital with a clean bill of health, and he and Dongwoon have been dating ever since.

The police caught the organization that set the trap, and they're all currently in jail. 

Minho, two months after T.K passed, retired from his post, saying that he couldn't do it alone. To our surprise, he offered the positions to me and Kikwang. We accepted, seeing no reason not to, and Bluthe has been running smoothly. 

A new carving on the wood wall in Blithe shows an entwined T and K, with these words under them: May you be within our heart for as long as we last. Henry finished it the day before we finally reopened. 

Baekhyun and Chanyeol didn't grow back as close as they were before; there was, and still is, too much between them. But they're at least making eye contact now. 

Blithe seems so quiet, sometimes, without our youngest. But adding Kangjun filled a little bit of that huge whole, and time is best healer of all. 

And me? Us?

Two days ago, I told Kikwang I loved him. 

One day ago, he said it back.

 

And so, even though he is gone, and the winter is blowing in, the world is beautiful. Blithe is still warm, and Blithe is my home. 

Blithe will always be my home.