Advice

~Noire: My Beautiful Black Pearl~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As of late Kris couldn’t understand a lot about himself, with everything that had occurred, there were still a lot of unanswered questions not to mention that looming feeling of danger and dread. This could also be the reason of his sudden outburst towards Rae Ji moments ago.  He retreated to his room and flopped down on the lounge chair beside his bed and ran his fingers thru his hair. He was annoyed and frustrated, a little towards Rae Ji but mostly towards himself for snapping at her like that.  He had decided that he wanted her close, as close as possible even. This was the only way he could protect her. Because above anything else he wanted her safe.  Maybe he could use a drink. But before he could make his way to the bar downstairs there was a knock on his door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The three maknaes were obedient in terms of leaving the room when asked to but no one ever said they couldn’t be outside of it. So there they were, very much excited about the outcome of the announcement. Needless to say they were puzzled as to why their leader stormed out looking pissed.

“What the heck just happened?” Tao broke the silence between the three

The three boys looked at each other before peering into the room to see The remaining three eldest and Rae Ji. They were about to waltzed in when Xiumin gave then a hand signal asking them to stay put. Moments later Rae Ji stood up from her chair made her way out of the room towards her own, her head bowed as she walked off.

“Noona..” Sehun said as he was about to follow the girl but he was held back by Suho.

“Let her be for now Sehun-ah”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Minseok knew his younger brothers quite well, being the oldest of them all. He was very much aware how impatient Kris was, more so when they were a lot younger. Although Kris mellowed out considerably after their father’s death and he was proclaimed king of the wolf lords. Still he wasn’t surprised that Kris’ impatience rears its ugly head from time to time. Most especially now that tensions were high and there was a strong sense of upcoming peril.

After a few knocks Kris opened his door.

“Hyung. I was just about to go down and have a drink.”

“A drink sounds good. Let’s go.”

It took them a couple of minutes to arrive at the bar in the game room. Minseok went behind the counter.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter