Reluctance

~Noire: My Beautiful Black Pearl~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 The walk back to the manor was filled with excitement mostly emanating from the maknaes Rae Ji on the other hand was still very much puzzled.  Everytime she would ask any of the three boys they’d just give her a grin and say something along the lines of “You’ll see” or “Soon noona”

Rae Ji resigned herself to just being patient she’d know eventually anyways. Yet for some reason she felt nervous.

The maknaes ushered her to the library walking in she noticed that the eldest boys were the only ones present.

She walked in a little apprehensive but Kris smiled at her and she felt somewhat at ease. Yet for some reason in the pit of her stomach she felt a tinge of uncertainty.

“Rae-ji, take a seat” Suho motioned to the vacant lounge chair next to him.  She nodded and took a seat. Somehow she felt as though she was a called over to the principal’s office as though she had made an offense it made her nervous. Though the expressions of the maknaes seemed happy she was still apprehensive. She was shaken from her thoughts when Luhan spoke.

“Rae Ji this will be a bit sudden but we’ve been talking about it and we’ve decided to ask you to stay with us.” Luhan said as he was gesturing to the three eldest brothers as if to reaffirm what he was trying to say.

Rae Ji bit her lip but said nothing. and there was a bit of an awkward silence that hung around room.

Xiumin sensing the awkwardness asked the three maknaes who had been insde the room to leave the room for a bit.

"Tao, Sehun and Kai would you be so kind and give us a moment" 

There was a unison of protest but seeing the look that Kris was given them, they had no choice but to leave.

The four eldest of the wolf lords along with Rae Ji  were the only people in the room. The air of seriousnesss was  quite apparent and there was a short pause before someone spoke.

“See the thing is, a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter