Company

~Noire: My Beautiful Black Pearl~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

~ Company ~

 

 

Rae Ji rolled on her couch for the nth time now. She had awoken early due to her dreams took a run got home and showered only to realized that it was her day off. Hurray! Was the first thing that she had said but after hours of tv and surfing the internet she had come a realization She was bored.

She looked up at the clock only to find out that she still had a day and a half to waste. It was her 2-day day off.

“Hmm. What to do today?” She said to herself.

After a few minutes she decided that she’d have a day out. It’s actually been a while since she went out and just spent the day outside. Usually she’d be watching some dramas or surfing the internet or reading a book, she preferred staying indoors.

To most people this would be reclusive or loner type behavior but to her this was very normal or rather that’s what she had accustomed herself to..Although there are days when she also liked to take walks or even go to mall, all alone that is. Today was one of those days.

Getting to her feet she made her way to her bedroom to get changed. She pulled a dress that’s she hadn’t worn in a while and her favorite cardigan so that she wont get cold. Rae Ji then looked thru her drawers and pulled out a pair of knee high socks and proceeded to take her favorite pair of boots from her closet. She sat down and put them on making sure to lace the boots properly.

Rae Ji usually used very little make up, so she did what she usually did which put a light dusting of  powder , applied a hint of lip and cheek tint and ran a light coating of mascara. Checking herself in the mirror to make sure that she looked ok. She grabbed her purse that was hanging behind her door and got ready to head out.

 

 

 

 

Though it was winter, today wasn’t that cold, the sun was actually shining somewhat today. The reason as to why Rae Ji loved the location of her apartment was that it was near the town centers so she usually just took a walk instead of riding a transpo. Checking her watch it was a few minutes before lunch.

“Good timing!” She thought to herself as she thought of a place to eat lunch.

Before she had left the house she decided to try spending her day at the mall. It had also been a while since he had bought anything for herself.

 

The mall like usual had a lot of people, today it didn’t seemed so packed even though it was the weekend. Rae Ji headed over to the food court having a little craving for a burger and a side of fries.

Taking the last sip of her soda, Rae Ji neatly gathered up all the wrappings and threw them in the trash bin and she started making her way around the mall.  The  first shop that she had gone to was a quaint little vintage shop and on there she bought several little trinkets for home decour.

She had been walking around quite a bit when she heard her name being called.

“Rae Ji Noona!"

Looking around she saw one of the youngest of the wolf lords bounding towards her.

“Annyeong Zitao and Joonmyun-oppa!” Rae Ji greeted him when he came closer. Closely behind Zitao was Joonmyun

“What are you doing here today Noona?”

“I got a little bored at home so I decided to go out for a little bit” Rae Ji replied

Zitao gave a little pout

“What's wrong Zitao-ah?”Joonmyun asked

“Well you could’ve called us if you were bored and we would hang out with you right away, coz its no fair that you’ve already hanged out with Yifan-hyung all by yourselves” Zitao remarked

Rae Ji’s cheeks turned into a light shade of pink.

“Zitao don’t be like that.” Joonmyun said smiling as he shook his head lightly.

“How about you guys? What are you doing here?  Rae Ji asked

“Someone was bored and decided he wanted to shop” Joonmyun said tilting his head over at Zitao’s direction. Zitao just grinned

“Noona would it be ok if we joined you today?”Zitao said cutely that it made Rae Ji almost giggle

“Of course! That seems fun.” She added

Though Rae Ji did not originally plan being accompanied by Zitao and Joonmyun. Somehow the alone-time turned out into a little hang out. She really didn’t mind it all.  They walked around the mall and visited shops here and there.

One thing she had n

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter