Explanations

~Noire: My Beautiful Black Pearl~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

~ Explanations ~

       

The sheer white curtain flitted softly as the gentle morning breeze blew from the open French window. Rae Ji awoke when the sunlight landed lightly on her eyelids.  It took a few moments for her eyes to adjust to the light. The view that met her vision was unfamiliar. This isn’t my room! She thought to herself. She tried prop herself with her elbows and gave out a groan. Her body felt so stiff. A closing of the door caught her attention.

A tall handsome man in white sauntered in. The white making him look radiant

“Hi. It’s good that you’re awake, How are you feeling?” His deep baritone voice greeted her

His face. I know him. She thought to herself, then she remembered the books store. The day he came in and that familiar feeling that came with him. And like that day, that familiar feeling came along with him.

“Uhmm, W-where am I and w-who are you?” Rae Ji inquired unsurely

He gave a soft smile

“You’re in my home and my name is Yifan. I don’t know if you remember but we met at the book store but I never really got your name”

She nodded “ Yes, I remember. My name is Rae Ji, Uhmm what am I doing here?”

Yifan sat down beside the bed and related to her what occurred that night. Slowly the recollection of that night came back to her. She remembered the shadow figure, the fear she felt while she was running. Though hazy she remembered falling and… she stopped her self for a bit, and wings magnificent wings. Rae Ji was confused but she was sure that she saw them.

Yifan could see the confusion in her face as she was about to say something, he nervously waited.

“Y-you flew?” She said suddenly, tilting her head a bit.

Yifan was slightly taken aback by what she said. It’s not that he wanted to deny the fact that he did but he knew that it quite difficult for her to believe him wholeheartedly. He took a deep breath

Yifan did his best to explain to her what about he is and what his brothers were. Normally he would have not even thought of doing such a tedious task. But for some odd reason it was easy to explain it to her. She listened intently was genuinely trying to understand the situation. It was also a plus that her expressions were extremely cute. Especially when he formed a small ball of flame in his hand. It took several moments for him to finish explaining.

“I know that it’s a lot to take specially since it’s really not something that’s well… normal.”

There was a short pause.

It was true that the information was certainly out of the ordinary and any other person would say that this guy was out of his mind. But somehow even deep inside of her, she believed in it. She believed in him.

Yifan had a look of worry on his face but then she spoke

“Thank you”

Yifan was surprised, it wasn’t what he was expecting her to say. She spoke on

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter