Sweetness

~Noire: My Beautiful Black Pearl~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The laughter did wonders to the estate, and it actually felt the sense of normalcy or at least what felt normal to them has finally sunk in. After Xiumin had instructed his brothers to break up the scene and proceed to the dining hall Rae Ji and Kris were given time alone again.

Rae Ji could still feel the blush on her cheek when the recollection of that unexpected yet unfinished contact with Kris drifted back in her mind.

Kris on as well felt annoyed that it was cut short, though that would be a truth that he would never admit to anyone. Still he longed to kiss her.

Rae Ji smiled and slowly made her way off the bed. Kris assisted her still very much aware that her limbs might still be a little weak. When Rae Ji was able to stand up and walk Kris gave her the time to freshen up while he used the other bathrooms inside the estate to do the same.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thankfully Kyungsoo was an amazing cook that he was able to make the pancakes seem like they were just made moments ago. It was also great timing that when the food had all been laid out that Kris and Rae Ji arrived.

“Dig in!” Kyungsoo gave the signal and the tinkling of cutlery filled the air.

Just by seeing the scrumptious food infront of her, Rae Ji realized how hungry she was too and she slowly filled her plate with food.

“These are fantastic!” She exclaimed after she took a bite of  the blueberry pancake.

“You bet! Kyungsoo hyung is awesome at these.” Kai said as he took another mouthful of his chocolate chip ones

“It’s sweet isn’t it?” Tao piped in

“Mhmm” Rae Ji hummed as she took another bite

“But I know for a fact that Kris-hyung has something way sweeter just a few moments ago” Chen said as he look over at Kris’ general direction and wriggled his eyebrows

The boys chuckled. Rae Ji blushed and Kris threw his brothers a look, that made them concentrate on their pancakes but still chuckle softly

Just like the last breakfast experience Rae Ji had with the wolf lords this one also was equally light hearted and comfortable.

However a certain kind of uncertainty settled within her, she was well aware that she was missing a lot or rather a lot went on during the time she was unconscious. Just hearing the snippets of the boy’s conversation confirmed that.

She wanted to ask but she was really unsure  how to go about it. It kind of made her feel like she was being nosy. Though she was accepted by the wolf lords she still also felt like she had to keep a bit of distance from them.

Rae Ji chewed on her lip unconsciously not realizing that she had momentarily stopped eating. Kris who was paying close attention to her noticed the expression she was making. Tao and Sehun as well as Lay also noticed it

“Noona? Is everything ok?” Sehun asked even before Kris could say anything

Rae Ji was taken by surprise and mentally smacked herself for being too obvious

“Well I uh.. It’s nothing really” She said as she smiled awkwardly

Tao shook his head gently “Nuh-uh Noona, is there something wrong”

At this point the boys were now all paying attention to her. There was no denying it now.

Rae Ji spoke gently but her eyes were fixated on the plate instead of looking at the boys.

 “Well uhmm, I’ve aware that I’ve been unconscious for a while, but I was just kind of curious as to what happened to you guys and to me as well, I know its really none of my business so if your not comfortable telling me its ok too.” She bit her lip, embarrassed that she even said it.

There was a pocket of silence, and Rae Ji felt as if she made things awkward now.

Then suddenly Chanyeol chuckled breaking the silence. This surprised Rae Ji a bit.

“Is that all Rae Ji-yah? You really don’t need to feel embarrassed really, all you needed to do was ask and we’ll be more than happy to tell you our awesome adventures”

After Chanyeol had spoken the boys seemed to want to tell her what happened all at once which resulted to a lil bit of confusion since she did not know who she would listen to first

“Yah! You’re overwhelming her!” Kris said and the boys lowered their voices a bit

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter