Laughter

~Noire: My Beautiful Black Pearl~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It didn’t take long for the beagle line to reach Kris’ room, though the estate was huge the brothers made it a point that there bedrooms were basically in one wing, both for safety purposes and other miscellaneous purposes like Tao needing a shower buddy and found it too annoying to have to cross unto another wing or Kai needing to be accessible to Kyungsoo who he pesters to make him food, eventhough it doesn’t make any sense since he can teleport.

Going back to the beagle line, Chen was in the forefront of the three with Chanyeol and Baekhyun trotting behind. From their line of site they could see the three youngest boys crouched and peeking into the sliver of Kris’ door.

The sight alone was hilarious, almost like the three stooges, except taller and much more handsome, they looked like a totem pole almost, bodies squished together and heads atop of each others.

 Chen wanted to burst out laughing while Chanyeol was beginning to laugh. Chen looked back at the happy virus and signaled him to be quiet, so Chanyeol had to stifle his laughter, Baekhyun was cracking up but he was more adept at the silent laughter.

Careful to not make extra noise Chen turned around to his brothers and dug into his jean pocket. From there he pulled out three small air horns which he passed to the two of the respective boys.

Baekhyun raised and eyebrow and whispered in Chen’s ear. “So you have these things just lying around?”

Chen nodded and grinned “You know for emergency purposes such as this. I don’t need to explain what we need to do right?”

Chanyeol still stifling his laughter gave a thumbs up.

Like predators the beagle line, as quiet as possible, moved towards their prey, ready to pounce.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

x

Kris felt the light from the sun in his eyes.  Lifting his head up slowly he squinted his eyes a bit to adjust to the brightness. As his eyes were adjusting he felt warmth in his hand.

Looking towards the direction of his hand, almost instantly he remembered what he had done before he dosed off. Her tiny hand was still nestled in his, it made him self. Then he felt the slightest of movements.

His eyes trailed towards the headboard of his bed and met Rae Ji’s eyes. She was awake now. Kris felt relief wash over him. He was aware that he was still holding on to her hand, but still he did not want to let go, all the more now that she was awake, if he could he’d like to hold on to her forever.

Rae Ji was not shaken out from her reverie when Kris started to move. Instead she was enthralled by his movements, from him squinting his eyes to the sun rays, to his very subtle movements.

It was not until Kris met her eyes that she was shaken out of her trance. Her cheeks were tinted pink, she felt a little embarrassed that he had caught her practically ogling him

She thought any second he would realize that he was holding her hand and would let go, the thought made her a little sad. But if anything  Kris held on to her tighter.

“Good Morning”  Rae Ji greeted with a smile

“You’re awake, im so glad, we were worried” Kris responded,

Rae Ji bit her lip “I’m so sorry for making you guys worried, actually I feel quiet terrible that you guys are inconvenienced by me so much. It’s like you guys got involved in my unluckiness.” She frowned

Kris sighed he didn’t like what she said, because in no manner did he ever think she was a bother to them.

“Rae Ji, I don’t think you know this, but being what we are, we siblings distance ourselves from people quite a bit. I know that you’ve notice my brothers being the way they are, but truth be told they are not that open or comfortable around other people. So please stop thinking that way ok?”           

Kris assured her. Rae Ji smiled which in turn made him smile. 

Though Rae J

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter