Dreams

~Noire: My Beautiful Black Pearl~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

~ Dreams ~

 

      

 

Cold.

She felt cold. Like being immersed in a frozen lake. The frigid water biting her skin. Yet there was no water just a dense darkness in this forest. A familiar scene yet one she never had been at before.

Voices.

Various voices calling out to her, her source of comfort in this biting cold. she runs towards the voices hoping for refuge.

Yet as she takes a step and calls out for them is covered, her voice muffled as  she struggles her breathing is held down, sharp pains engulf her…  

Rae Ji wakes up in cold sweat clutching at her chest trying to ease out her breathing.

One of those dreams again. Same dreams. Same feelings. Same pain

For as long as she could remember she had been having these cryptic dreams to the point that she gotten herself accustomed to it. She touched the necklace on her chest. Closing her eyes and feeling for the jewel dangling on her neck. 

A black pearl, the very same one her mother wore and the very same one she had given her days before she died. Holding on to it gave her both comfort and a slight sadness. It was the reminder of her mother, her smile her comforting ways but it always reminded her that her mom was no longer there. However she chose to cherish the comforting memory of her mother instead of the loneliness. It was more bearable this way. At least that is what she told her self.

The clock on her night stand read 4:30 am and after those dreams chances of her being able to sleep back again were nil. So like always when she would wake up this early she chose to go for a run. 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter