Chapter 4

A Jock And A Jerk

“Hello!” You bowed. You were at the baseball field.

“Gujae you made it!” Woohyun walked over to you, with the baseball team watching. He put his arm around your shoulders, you stuck out your leg, you grabbed his arm, pulling. He went into your foot. He fell backwards to the ground.

“Don’t touch me.” You warned. You walked towards the rest of the team.

“Damn girl! Are you sure you’re not his girlfriend? You beat him down HARD!” One guy asked you.

“Meo?! Yoja chingu?!” You scoffed. You walked over to Woohyun, who was still of the ground. You turned his body over with your foot. You knelt down next to him, you put your elbow on his stomach, and dug in. Woohyun screamed. The baseball team laughed. You stood up. “Is that why you asked me to come here.” You questioned Woohyun.

“Yes.” He mumbled.

“Wa~ I really thought that I was going to be on the team.”

“Team? A girl?” One guy asked, he had blonde and green hair.

“Yeah.” You replied

“Baseball? Not softball?”

“Yup.”

“You wanna try?” one guy asked you, he had red hair.

“Sure.” You answered. He threw you a baseball, you caught it in your left hand. “No one is going to bat?” You asked. The baseball team looked at each other, the guy with blonde and green hair ran somewhere. He came back holding a bat. He walked over to home plate. You walked over to the pitcher’s mound . You slipped the baseball between your index and your middle finger, then you snapped your wrist, releasing the ball. The ball went toward the batter, he swung, but missed. The team looked at you in awe.

“Daebak!”

“She got Daeryong out!”

“She’s on the team!”

The batter walked to you. “Congrats, welcome to the team.”  He smiled. You smiled back. “Oh, I’m Daeryong. Feel free to ask me anything.” He smiled as he walked towards the team.

“You know that you got Daeryong out. He’s the best batter on the team.” On guy with dreads said. “I’m Baram.”

“Well, he’s not going to be the best anymore, Baram.” You said.

“I like your style, girly.”

“You did not just call me girly. Me? Girly? I bet you I play more sports than you, and stronger.”

“Sorry. I didn’t mean to offend you.” He apologized.

“Gujae!” You heard an angry yell. You spun around to see who it was. Sungjong’s girlfriend. “Gujae, I need to talk to you.” She ordered.

“Soojung~” You saw Sungjong run toward her.

“Stay out of this!” Soojung yelled.