Chapter 17

A Jock And A Jerk

You ran over to help Soojung get up.

“When did she get here?” Sungjong pointed at the collapsed Soojung.

“Just a few minutes ago.” You replied sitting Soojung on the couch. You quickly got her a cup of water from the kitchen, when you came back with it, Sungjong grabbed it from your hand, he took a sip of it. You glared at him. You went to get another cup of water, this time Alice grabbed the cup from you when you came back.

“Aish!” You glared at Alice. You went back to the kitchen, you decided to bring two cups of water. Luckily no one took a cup, so Soojung had one, and you had one.

*              *              *              *

“So, you didn’t do anything.” Soojung asked. Sungjong and you were clearing up the misunderstanding between you and Sungjong and Soojung.

“Yeah, if we did, Alice would have known.”  You informed.

Soojung looked confused. “Alice?” She asked.

Sungjong pointed at Alice. “Alice, Gujae’s little sister, we all spent the night in Gujae’s room.”

Alice started laughing. “Da loof iseu eopeu.” She laughed. You giggled at that.

“YA!!!” Sungjong yelled at Alice and you.

“Sungjong, I’m one month older than you.” You informed him. He glared at you.

“I don’t care!!” He yelled. Your parents came out to see what the fuss is all about.

“Alice, Abby, I thought I told you not to yell, we have people living underneath us.” Your dad told you. “And Sungjong, please restrain from yelling, people are underneath us.”

“Sorry.” Alice. Sungjong and you apologized. Your mom noticed Soojung first.

“Nugu…” your mom asked her.

“Omo, jwesonghapnida. I came here without any notice. I’m Lee Soojung.” Soojung introduced herself.

“Lee Soojung?” Your dad asked her. She nodded. “Lee Jungyeop’s daughter?”

“How do you know?” Soojung asked him.

“He is my boss.”

“Really! I’ll tell him to raise your pay.” She falsely smiled.

*              *              *              *

School was back in session. You were on your way to your Korean class. Jisun was still in your class. “Sunbae~” You sang. She was sitting at her seat, getting everything ready for class. You placed your stuff next to her.

“Aigoo~ Dongsaeng” She cooed.

“Since when did you start calling me Dongsaeng? I’m usually ‘hoobae’ or ‘Gujae-ah’. What happened?” you asked Jisun. There was some snickering from  behind you.

“She’s so despite.” You heard someone say. You turned around to see a bunch of girls gathered together, gossiping.

“Na?” You asked them, they ignored you. It must be me, if they are blocked my eyes, and ignoring me. They’re going to get it. You thought.