Chapter 15

A Jock And A Jerk

“What~” Sungjong whined.

“Play with me~” you whined shaking his arm. He groaned.

“No.” He snapped. You slapped him on his arm.

“Then, I guess you won’t be my namjachingu.” You teased.

“Wait, namjachingu?” He questioned. You nodded. “What shall we play, yojachingu?”

*              *              *              *

“I’m home~” You sang entering your family’s apartment, with Sungjong behind you. Your winter vacation started. Sungjong was going to spend a few days at your house before he goes to his hometown, where his parents are living. “What up Alice?” You asked Alice, who was sitting on the couch watching Running Man. You sat on the arm of the couch.

“Oh~ who’s the guest?” Sungjong asked Alice from the other side of her.

“Jung Yonghwa.” Alice answered. Sungjong jumped over the couch, and sat down next to Alice. You started to open your mouth, but Alice cut you off. “Mom and Dad are at the grocery store.”

“I was going to ask Sungjong something, but thanks for that information. Sungjong, when are you leaving for Gwangju?” you asked Sungjong.

“Friday. Wae?” He answered.

“Just so I know.” You replied

“I believe Abby meant to say ‘So we can ha-’” Alice started before you covered .

“You have a dirty mind.” You whispered into her ear. “I’m going to take a shower, since someone rushed me this morning to get here.” You glared at Sungjong releasing Alice’s head. You grabbed you suitcase, and walked to your room, opened it once you closed the bedroom door behind you. You grabbed your toiletries, and walked to the bathroom. After your shower, with a towel wrapped around you, under your arms, you walked to your room, and got dressed. You joined Alice and Sungjong, who were now watching 1 Night 2 Day.

“Are you done?” Sungjong asked. You nodded. He stood up, with his suitcase, he walked to your room.

“Any dramas on?” you asked Alice.

“Just a rerun of ‘Ad Genius Lee Tae Baek’. You want to watch it?”

“Sure.” You shrugged as Sungjong passed by.

“Jagiya~  where are the towels?” Sungjong asked you.

“I’M NOT YOUR GIRLFRIEND!!” You yelled at him.

“I wasn’t talking to you, I was talking to Alice.” Sungjong informed. You scoffed.

“I’m your jagiya?” Alice asked him. He nodded. Alice smiled then got up to get him a towel. You flipped trough channels to watch something different, the newest episode of ‘Two Weeks’ happened to be playing.  After about twenty minutes of watching ‘Two Weeks’ with Alice, Sungjong came out with a towel wrapped around his waist.

“Abby, can I use your laptop?” Alice asked you. You got up, and walked to your room. You opened the door to see Sungjong changing. He looked to see you at the door, he instantly covered himself. You were to stunned to move.

 “Abby! Where is the laptop?” Alice called.  “Fine, I’ll get it.” You heard Alice gasp from behind you, she covered your eyes.