Chapter 12

A Jock And A Jerk

“I think you do, you don’t look busy right now.” You informed

“No, I’m busy, I have to get to class.” She picked a few books up from her bed, and walked out of the room.

*              *              *              *

“So, you’re the new student? Welcome!” A girl with brown/red hair jumped in front of you as soon as you entered the classroom for your fist class, Korean. “I’m Jisun! Feel free to ask me any questions! Oh, and you see that girl over in the corner? Don’t talk, look, or even go near her.” Jisun said.

“Why?” You asked Jisun.

“She is very violent, I don’t even know why the university didn’t expel her. But, she is still here. Rumor says that her grandfather is the president of the university.” Jisun informed. There was some silence.

“Where can I sit?” You asked Jisun after a minute.

“Ah! There is an empty seat next to me, follow me.” Jisun led you a table that sat two people. “I’m on the left side!” She told you walking away to her friends. You set your stuff on the right side, when you felt a hand lay on the crown of your head.

“Sungjong, I’m in class.” You whined, knowing it was Sungjong.

“Nugu?” An annoyed female voice said above you. The hand lifted. You looked up to see the girl that was in the corner, the granddaughter of the president of the university. “Nugu?” She repeated.

“Na?” You asked her. She nodded. “Naneul Gujae imneda. Ireum mweoyeyo?” You asked her.

“Jeong Hwasu. Why are you here?” Hwasu asked you.

“I was expelled from my last university for being too violent. Why do you asked?”

“If you’re violent here, be my friend, and you’ll stay.” Hwasu stated before she went back to her seat, Jisun ran up to you.

“Ya, I told you not to talk to her!” Jisun whispered angrily.

“She came to me, and talked to me, so chill girl. Chill.” You insisted.

*              *              *              *

“So, how where your classes?” Sungjong asked you walking to the dorms, the both of you had the last class together, algebra, which you had to do in order to graduate.

“y.” You croaked.

“Language!” Sungjong scolded.

“What? I’m speaking in Korean, so what’s the matter?” You questioned.

“Aish! You sassy !”

“What?!” You laughed. Sungjong tried to hit you, but you dogged it, running away, you stuck your tongue out at him, provoking him to chase after you, which he did, yelling at you, while you ran laughing. People passing stared, but the both of you didn’t seem to notice. You got to the dorms first, you ran to your room, shutting the door tightly behind you. There was banging on it a few seconds later.

“Gujae! Gujae! Open up, Gujae!” Sungjong yelled. There was silence, then door opened.