Chapter 22

A Jock And A Jerk

“In tenth place, picked by the judges,” Announced one of your sunbae, he was in the same heath class as you, his name was Sunggyu. “KangSeoYooSong! You all did really well! Ninth place goes to AKA, you girls did really well! Eighth place, J.O.L., Better luck next time boys! Seventh place, Never Stop, great performance through. Sixth place, M.I.O.S., better luck next time! Fifth place, 4U, you guys did well! Fourth place, F.D.G.D., great performance though! Third place goes to… Kul, better luck next time girls! And first place goes to…. BLACK RAVENS!!” your team smiled with joy. Nana started the group hug.

“Sorry about that MC FD!” Sunggyu said.

The group hug broke apart, and Sungjong grabbed your face and pulled it against his. Everyone hushed down, Sungjong had his eyes closed, you pushed him away. “Are you crazy?!?!?!” You yelled at him.

*              *              *              *

It was two weeks after the kiss with Sungjong, you haven’t talked to him since.

“Hey, Abby!” Woomi called after you, she ran to you. You were walking out of the bathroom between classes.

“What’s up?” You asked her once she reached you.

“Sungyeol wants to see you.” She told you.

“Sungyeol? Who’s that?” You asked her.

“Sungyeol, Lee Sungyeol, the most popular guy at the school!” She informed you.

“If I don’t know him, he’s not that popular, where is he?”

“Practice room.” Woomi said blankly. You stated off towards the practice room. The practice room door was open a crack, you opened it.

A guy was sitting on a blanket on the floor, with no shirt on. “Abby! You’re here!” He got up, and closed the door. The lights were dim, you didn’t know what was going on. Sungyeol pulled you the blanket, then you knew what was going on.

“Don’t you dare!” you warned.

“Don’t be afraid… it won’t hurt.” He smiled. He grabbed you around your waist, starting to pull off your shirt. You tried to push him off, but he had a good grip on you. You screamed. The door burst open. Sungjong walked over to Sungyeol and pushed him off. You clung onto Sungjong’s neck, crying.

“Shh… It’s okay… it’s okay…” Sungjong whispered to you. He carried you to your dorm, he carefully laid you on your bed, he sat on the floor next to your bed.

“Thank you, jagiya.” You murmured.

“You’re welcome.” Sungjong smiled, as he pushed back your hair.