Chapter 14

A Jock And A Jerk

"My girlfriend went to SNU, but she died. I didn’t want all the memories of her and me to come back, so I applied here.” Soryong explained.

“Then, you don’t have a girlfriend?” You asked him. He nodded. “Do you want a girlfriend?” You asked him. He nodded. “I’ll be your girlfriend.” You said taking off your skates.

“You?” He looked at you with wide eyes. You nodded. He smiled. “Will you call me ‘Oppa’?”

 You smiled and nodded. “If that’s what you want, sure, oppa.”

*              *              *              *

“That !” you heard a Sungjong yell from your dorm. Your hand dropped from the doorknob. Did he really think that we were dating? Lee Sungjong and Abby Seo? You thought. “I love her! How dare she!” He yelled. “I left SNU because her.” He voice was breaking.

“That’s why you should have stayed with me. She never liked you. I’m the only person that likes you.” Soojung said. You placed you hand on the doorknob and turned it. You walked straight to Sungjong, you grabbed his cheeks and turned his face towards you, you put your lips on his, with your eyes closed. Your lips stayed there for a minute before you backed away.

“I like you, as a friend.” You smiled.

“What?! I’m friend-zoned?!” He gasped.

“For now.” You replied.

*              *              *              *

It has been two weeks since you and Soryong started dating. You’ve been on five dates with him. You found him a bit clingy, he waited outside of all your classes, and walked you to the next. He would text you in the middle of your classes, and called every night before falling asleep.

What are you doing? – Soryong

Taking a . – Gujae

Well, hurry! I’m waiting outside for you! – Soryong

Don’t rush me! It comes out when it comes out! – Gujae

When you finished up, you went outside to see Soryong. “Soryong, I think we should stop seeing each other.” You announced.

His eyes suddenly where filled with anger. “Fine! I know better women than you who are willing to date me.” Soryong yelled at you.

“Okay.” You shrugged “Have fun with them.” You walked back inside the dorm. You instantly picked up your phone to text Sungjong.

Sungjong, where are you? – Gujae

Why aren’t you asking Soryong? – Sungjong

Because I can. – Gujae

Liar – Sungjong

I’ll tell you if you come over. – Gujae