Life Is A Surprise

That Monster Called Jealousy

You are sitting next to the tree on the schoolyard. You're pulling the grass out of the ground. People walk by. The look disgussed at you. You see a shadow. It looks like a girl. You look up. It's Jinaa.''What do you want?'' She let's herself fall on the grass. ''I'm sorry.''  She looks into your eyes. ''Sorry for what I did? You are surprised. She takes your hand. ''I'm really sorry. Come with me. I'll buy you an ice cream.'' She leads you to her bike. ''Get up.'

You two arrived at the mall. ''It's good to hear you're sorry.'' You smile. Wow. A couple of minutes ago I hated her. Now she tries to make up. She is nicer then I thought. You two walk to the ice cream shop. ''Two cones with chocolate ice cream please,'' Jinaa says. The boy who works there hands her the ice cream. She gives you one cone. ''Let's sit there.'' She leads you to the fountain in the middle of the mall. When she tries to sit she bumps into you. Your ice cream hits your shirt. ''Oh no! What did I do?!''  She ''accidantly'' pushes you. You fall down into the fountain. You gasp and look around. People laugh. Then you see two very familiar boys. Dongwoo and Hyunwoo... You trie to get out the fountain, but you slip. ''Jinaa! What did you do!?'' ''I did it by accident!'' She grins at you. ''No, you didn't!'' You get up and push her into the fountain. People gasp. Jinaa gets up. Her make up is everywhere on her face. ''What are you doing!?,'' she yells. ''Payback!''   You get your wet hair out of your face. Jinaa slaps you. ''Jinaa!,'' you hear someone scream. Then Jinaa slaps you again. You push her. She slips and falls with her face in the water. Her whole face gets black and green of the make up. She wipes her face with her hand an pulls your hair. ''OUCH!'' You crawl back. People go stand around you and Jinaa. ''FIGHT!,'' a random dude yells. Hyunwoo pushes himself to the frond in the crowd. Dongwoo follows him. ''Stop!,''  Hyunwoo yells. Jinaa pulls your shirt, so you get under water. She goes sit on your head. You can't breath. ''Hey!'' Hyunwoo jumps into the fountain. He tries to stop Jinaa. You are choking. Panic. ''Jinaa, stop it!,'' you hear Hyunwoo scream. You close your eyes. Everything sounds weird, because of the water. You hear Jinaa scream. Then you feel a kick. You get knocked out. Hopeless you lay in the water. You can't breath. Knocked out.

''Where am I?'' You look around. You are in a house you don't know. It looks really pretty. Pretty white walls. Leather couch. A round table of glass in the middle of he room. Pictures everywhere. ''Oh you are awake,'' You hear a voice saying. It sounds familiar. It's a male voice. You heard it on school. Pretty much times. You turn around to see who it is.

''Dongwoo?''  You look into the eyes of Dongwoo. They are brown with some green. Really pretty. ''Wh-what happend? Why am I here?'' Donwoo go sit next to you on the couch. ''Jinaa kicked you knock out. I saved you.'' ''Where is Jinaa? Where is Hyunwoo?'' You look around. Nobody. ''Hyunwoo took Jinaa to his house.'' He smiles. ''Are you okey?''  He takes your hand. You are surprised. ''Uhm.. Yeah.. I guess.'' ''Would you like something to eat? I made ramen.'' He gets up and walks to the kitchen. He turns back with two huge bowls of ramen. ''Eat as much as you want. You need strength and power.'' You put your chopsticks in the bowl and take a huge bite. ''Hmm-mm. It's tastes amazing. It's really yummy. I didn't know you are such a good cook.'' ''You don't know many things about me,'' Donwoo says. ''Like what?'' ''I'm funny, I play 6 types of sport, I like to write poems, I-'' You interupt him. ''Poems?'' ''Yeah poems.'' He gets a paper out of his pocket. Then he starts to read. ''I love you, love you with all my heart, love you with all my soul, I think about you everyday, please be mine... Saranghae.'' He puts the paper back in his pocket. ''Wow... It's beautifull.'' You smile at him. ''I wrote it for a very special girl,''  Donwoo says. ''That girl must be really lucky! Who is it?,'' you ask. Donwoo looks at the ground. Then he looks shy into your eyes. He blinks a couple of times and then he answers. ''You.''