I like to party

That Monster Called Jealousy

You and Rose are in the mall. ''I saw this really cute dress yesterday and I think it will fit you perfectly,'' Rose says while leading you to a shop. She gets you a pink dress. ''Wow! It's so pretty! It is to pretty for me.'' You look at the dress. It reminds you of a ballerina. ''No, no, no, no!! It isn't! Put it on!'' Rose pushes you into the dressingroom. You take of your clothes and put the dress on. It does fit you. What shall Hyunwoo think? This dress is really nice! It makes me look pretty. I shall buy it for my plan... ''Hey! Are you done there?,'' Rose screams. You get out the dressingroom and show her the dress. ''Ooh~so pretty. I really fits you.'' Rose smiles and starts singing the SHINee song Replay. You laugh. ''Is it that pretty?'' ''Yeah!!'' Rose starts jumping. ''Take it!'' You smile.''Alright, I take it!''

You buyed the dress and now you and Rose are at KFC. ''This chicken is so yummy.'' Rose takes a huge bite. ''Hmmmm~Yummy!'' You laugh. You take a sip of your coke ans start talking. ''Hey, I just got an idea.'' Rose looks up. ''Tell me.'' ''Well.. I thought.. we can give a party! At my house!'' Rose chokes in her chicken. ''A party? At your house? You?'' Then she starts laughing. ''You are giving a party? I'm sorry, but giving parties is really not your thing.'' ''It's for Hyunwoo..'' Shy you look at the table. ''Oh~~ Now I get it! You want him to fall for you!'' Rose pokes in your cheek. ''Crazy girl! hahaha!I'm in!''

''Hey! Look! It's Hyunwoo! Ask him for your party!'' Rose points at Hyunwoo who just walked into KFC. Jinaa is with him. ''Jinaa is there,'' you say. Rose sights and pushes you off your chair. ''Go!'' You get up and walk to Hyunwoo. ''Annyeong!'' ''Annyeong! How are you?'' Hyunwoo stares with his puppy eyes into your eyes. ''Uhh I'm fine. Gomawo. Can I ask you something?'' ''Sure.'' ''Uhm.. I'm giving a party saturday. Do you want to come'' You smile at him. Jinaa looks mad to you. She makes words with without making sounds. Don't flirt with my oppa. You smile at her. Oppa is gonna be mine. ''Yeah, of course. See you then.'' Hyunwoo slaps his hand on your shoulder and walks with Jinaa to a table.

''And''  Rose takes a last bite of chicken. ''What did he say?'' ''He said yes!.'' You start smiling like an idiot. Then you hear the conversation of Jinaa and Hyunwoo at the other table.

''Why did you say yes?''

''Why not?''

''She wants to take you from me!''

''Don't talk nonsence! She is a good friend of me.''

''You like her, don't you?''

''What? Don't reactso overattached! I'm not your property or something! She is just my buddy.''

''You do like her! If you don't you wasn't that protecting!''

''Jinaa, what is wrong? Why are you so jelous?''

''Me? Jelous? HAHAHA! Sure! I want to protect you! She is crazy!''

''Jinaa shut up! She isn't!''

''You sure? She trie- hey.. YOU STOP LISTENING!!''

Jinaa walks to your table. ''Why are you listening to our conversation, you stalker!? Stay away from my oppa!'' ''I wasn't listening!,'' You yell. ''Oh no?'' Jinaa gets your cup of coke. ''What are you gonna do?,'' you ask.Jinaa grins and turns the cup above your head, All the coke getson your head. ''JINAA!!'' Hyunwoo runs to your table. He slams the cup out of her hands. ''Are you crazy!? Go wait outside for me!'' He pushes her outside. He gets some paper towelsand tries to clean up. ''Sorry for Jinaa.''  He tries to clean your shirt. ''She is really protecting about me.'' Yeah I noticed... He smiles at you. You smile back. ''I need to go. See you saturday.'' He gives you a kiss on your head and leaves.