This Is War!!

That Monster Called Jealousy

''Honey, wake up!'' You open your eyes. Your mom is leaning on your chair. ''What? What is the time? I am so tired.'' You look at your alarm clock. 7:30AM! You jump out of bed. ''Why didn't you wake me up earlier!?''  Not taking a shower today, hmm. You get your schooluniform and put it on. What's that? Oh no.. Coke... Why didn't I washed this? You hurry to the bathroom. Fast you brush your teeth while trying to clean your uniform. You spill water everywhere. DAMMIT!!You put your toothbrush back where it was and search for the hairbrush. Where is that thing? ''MOM!!!,'' you yell. ''Where is the hairbrush!!!??'' ''Oh, It just go witht the garbage. Sorry honey. It was broken.'' Are you kidding me?... Best. Morning. Ever...Not really...

With unbrushed hair and coke on your uniform you walk into school. People are laughing at you.Rose walks to you. ''What is wrong? You look terrible!'' ''Well.. thanks for saying that..'' You try to get your hair normal. ''I have coke on my uniform, becauseof Jinaa and the hairbrush just go with the garbage... it looks like cottoncandy!'' Rose gets a hairbrush out of her schoolbag. She drops her book for History class. You try to get it, but somone interrups you. ''Let me get it.''Hyunwoo gets the book up and puts it in Rose her bag. I look at him and then around.''Is Jinaa not here?'' ''No, she is with her BFF sitting over there. Talking about people.'' ''Talking about who.'' Curious I look at Jinaa and her friend. ''Uhm.. you I guess. Do you know what is going on? She really dislikes you. Maybe even hates you.'' Hyunwoo starts brushing my hair. I blush. Why is he brushing my hair? OMG I'm getting crazy. ''She is jealous... She thinks we are flirting?'' At that moment a senior student walks by. ''.'' Hyunwoo looks shocked at the student. ''Where you talking about her?''  The seniorstudent looks into my eyes. It looks like he hates me. ''Player, just shut your mouth. Haven't you hear the stories?'' ''No I didn't.'' ''That girl tries to get you from Jinaa in a rude way. She is really mean to Jinaa.'' What!!!?? Me!!!!??? What did Jinaa do?!!?! ''You do?'' Hyunwoo stares into my eyes. He stops brushing and drops the brush. ''Why do you do that?'' ''I didn't! I swear!!.''  Shocked you look at him. He shakes his head and walks to Jinaa. That ! How could she do that!!?? You start crying. ''Hey..'' Rose tries to cheer you up. ''Come on, girl. It will be alright.'' You shake your head and run to the toilets.

''Did you hear about Hyunwoo and that girl?''

''No, what is going on?''

''She is so mean to Jinaa. She told her Hyunwoo will be hers and she also said Jinaa is a dramaqueen and she doesn't deserve Hyunwoo. How can she do that?

''No way! Are you serious?''

''Yes! Jinaa cried for hours! She is so heartbroken. That poor girl. She is so in love with Hyunwoo.''

''Ugh, that is so bad. I feel so sorry for Jinaa. Wow, it is really bad.''

The two girls leave the toilet. You heard everything. Seriously? How can she do that? I think she is right. She doesn't deserve him. This is war!!