Dongwoo

That Monster Called Jealousy

You sit next to Dongwoo. Hyunwoo stands behind you. The nurse walks into the room. Lee Hyunwoo, please come with me.'' Hyunwoo looks surprised and follows the nurse. You wave and then you look at Dongwoo. ''Please, stay alive,'' you whisper. ''I don't want you to be dead. Why did you tried to kill yourself? Please don't die.'' You cry and let your head fall down on his chest. ''Dongwoo oppa, please. I love you. Please, don't die.'' Your voice gets a little bit louder. ''Please,'' Suddenly you feel a hand on your head. ''I won't,'' you hear him say. You get up and look at Dongwoo. His eyes are opend and he smiles. ''Dongwoo~'' You hug him. ''You are back!'' ''I'm sorry,'' Dongwoo says. A tear falls down on his bed sheets. ''I was dumb. I didn't want to make you sad. I couldn't take it anymore. Sorry.'' ''It's okey,'' you say. You stare into eachothers eyes in silince. Seconds, minutes pass. In silence.

Then the nurse and Hyunwoo walk in. ''Dongwoo?'' Hyunwoo looks surprised. ''You... are back? Wow! Man, you scared me!''  He walks to Dongwoo his bed. Then the nurse interups them. ''Please go wait outside.''  For the second time Hyunwoo leaves the room. ''You also, young lady.'' You try to walk, but Dongwoo stops you. He puts a letter in your hand and then he let's you go. He winks at you and then he closes his eyes.

In the elevator you stare at the letter. What kind of letter shall it be? Please, don't let it be a love letter. Slowly you open it and you start reading.

 

Dear ____

I'm sorry for what happend.

I was really jealous about you and Hyunwoo hyung,

But I guess you know this allready

Jealousy is a monster

I decided we shall stay friends and nothing more

I will love you forever, but we can't be a couple again

Sorry for everything

Keep save

Dongwoo

 

You smile at the letter. Glad he decided this. You put the letter in your pocket and go to Hyunwoo. He waits in his car. ''There you are,'' he says when you open the door. He kisses you and start diving to his home.

There is nobody in his house. Hyunwoo walks to the kitchen. He makes to cups of tea. ''Do you want something to eat? I can make ramen.'' ''No thanks, I'm fine,'' you say. He smiles and give you a cup of tea.

You and Hyunwoo are sitting on the couch. ''This tea is yummy,'' you say. ''I know something even more yummy,'' Hyunwoo says. He grabs both cups and put them on the table. Then he kisses you. Very soft. His lips are warm of the tea. He puts his shirt of. You put your hand on his warm chest. He kisses you a bit stronger. ''Saranghae,'' he whispers with his soft voice in your ear. He puts your clothes of and then dirty things happen.

When it gets hot you hear a sound.

The door opens....