The Boy Is Mine

That Monster Called Jealousy

The schoolbell rings. All students leave the classrooms. Rose bumps into you. 'Should we go sit next to Hyunwoo?'  She laughs. 'Jinaa will get mad,''You say. We walk to the cantine. 'They serve pizza,' You hear someone say. I turn around. It is Hyunwoo. 'Pizza is your favourite, right?' oam really surprised. Ýou remembered?' Jinaa pushes you out of the way. 'Why are you talking to him, geek.' Hyunwoo tries to calm her down. 'Relax sweetie, we only talked about the food.' He kisses her cheek. You feel some jealousy. Jinaa looks at you with an evil grin on her face. Just like she wants to say 'He is mine. Not yours. You are never gonna get him. Never, ever, ever!' You get some pizza on your plate and walk to the table with my friends. ''What was that with Jinaa?'' One of you friends passes me some pizza. ''I don't like pizza.'' ''There was nothing,'' you reply. you take a bite. It tastes really good. It is really yummy. You look at the table with Hyunwoo, Jinaa and their friends. Hyunwoo his bestfriend Dongwoo is trying to be funny. He trows a slice of pizza to the window. It gets stuck. They laugh. Then the pizza starts sliding down. The sauce stays stuck on the window.''That is really gross!'' Jinaa is acting like a drama queen. She leans on Hyunwoo his shoulder. Why can't you just lean on that shoulder? Why can't you be his girlfriend? You sight. ''I'm full.''  You get up and walk outside. The wind blows in your hair. The sun shines on your face.You allready feel better. You put your earplugs in and start listening to your favourite song. You can't just keep looking how Jinaa and Hyunwoo are a couple. You need to make him fall in love with you.

Jinaa walks to you. 'Don't ever talk to my oppa again!'' You put your earplugs out of your ears. ''Something wrong?'' ''There are many things wrong! You stare at my oppa, talk with my oppa, do homework with my oppa HE EVEN HIGH FIVED YOU ONCE!'' Jinaa looks really mad at me. ''I don't see the problem.'' Jinaa smiles in a evil way. ''Stay away from my oppa. He is my boyfriend, not yours little girl.''  She walks away. Oh hell no. Once he will be my oppa. My boyfriend. You laugh. Jinaa turns to you. 'Why are you laughing?' ''Oh... nothing.''  You smile awkwardly. 'The is something,'' Jinaa says. You shake your head. ''Nothing.'' Shall I say it? No.. Yes.. Why am I so awkward. She needs to know oppa will be mine. You sight. ''Only that oppa will will be mine.'' Jinaa starts laughing. ''You are kidding me, right? HAHAAHAHA! You and oppa? That will never happen.'' She looks mad into my eyes. ''Stay away from oppa.'' She walks into the school building. You laugh and go sit next to the tree. You put your earplugs in and sing along. Once I will be dating Hyunwoo oppa. You go lay down in the grass. A bird sit next to you. ''Hey little bird. How are you?'' You smile and slowly You fall asleep.

You are stanfing in a flower field. Birds fly around you. ''Oppa!?''  You look around. ''Oppa, where are you!?'' You hear something behind you. You turn around. ''Oppa!'' Hyunwoo looks into your eyes. He hugs you. ''I missed you.''  He kisses you lips passionated. Roses are flying around you. Birds are singing. The wind blows gently. ''Hey! Hey!''

''Hey! Hey!'' Rose wakes you up. You look around. You are on the schoolyard. ''Did I fall asleep?'' You get up. ''Let's go to the mall!'' Rose and you walk to Rose her car. You with only one thing in your mind. Hyunwoo is mine.

 

The next chapter will come as soon as possible

Please Subscribe

Fighting!!!