Love Is Amazing

That Monster Called Jealousy

~~two months later~~

Dongwoo is sitting in the grass of the park. He sights. Thinking about his life. His bestfriend has a relationship with thegirl he loves. He almost killed himself. Things are going wrong. Very wrong. Suddenly he sees the shadow of a girl in the grass, He thinks it's you and turns around. ''Hey! What a-'' Then he stops talking. He takes a look at the girl. ''Rose?''  Rose go sit next to him. She smiles. ''I heard you broke up with her. And I also heard about your accident.'' Embarresed he looks down. He starts blushing. ''Don't be embarresed,'' Rose says. She smiles at him. ''It's okey... Uhm... Dongwoo'' He stares into her eyes. ''Yes Rose?''  Rose starts blushing. ''Can I tell you something?'' Dongwoo smiles. ''You like me, don't you?''  Rose is shocked. ''You knew?''  Her face get's really red. ''I can see it.''  He winks and kisses her cheeck.

 

At the same time you are at Hyunwoo his house. You look really pretty. You wear a pink dress and your hair looks like the hair of a Disney princess. Really pretty. Hyunwoo walks to you. He is also dressed up. Suit and tie. ''You look pretty,'' he says. You blush a little. ''Gomawo.'' He takes your hand and leads you to his car.

In 20 minutes you guys arive at a very special place. Somewhere in the corner of the woods. On a hill. With a view at the beach. ''This place is amazing,''  you tell him. ''But why this special date?'' Hyunwoo smiles and offers you a seat. You sit down and look at the delicious meal that is standing on the table. ''Wow... oppa... this is amazing.'' ''No, you are amazing,'' He winks. You giggle and start eating.

After the meal Hyunwoo starts talking. A poem...

 

I love you

Love you with all my heart

Love you with my soul

I think about you everyday

Please be mine

Saranghae~

 

'Dongwoo told me to tell you this.'' He takes your hand. ''I love you.'' ''I love you too,'' you say. You start crying a bit. Hyunwoo smiles and grabs into his pocket. Then he kneels down. You are shocked. Is this really happening?

He opens the box. A beautifull golden ring is in it. Hyunwoo smiles and his eyes sparkle.

''My love.... Will you marry me?''