Break Ups And Other Drama

That Monster Called Jealousy

Jinaa and Hyunwoo just broke up! Wow... can't believe it is true. But now it is time to break up with Dongwoo... That will be hard..

You walk to Dongwoo who is sitting by his own in the Starbucks. He is making homework on his laptop and is drinking some coffee. He looks so cute when he sips his drink. He looks up from his laptop. ''Hey! How are you babe? Have a seat. Shall I buy you some coffee?''  In a second you go  from a normal mood to a mood you feel really bad. How can somebody break up with this guy? He is so sweet and caring. ''No thanks, I'm fine,'' you say. You take a seat and look at Dongwoo who closes his laptop. ''You sure? I can also buy something else for you. A chocolate chip cookie? I know you love chocolate chip cookies.'' He smiles and pokes in your cheeck. ''No, no, no. I'm fine, but thank you.''  You try to smile, but you fail. ''What's wrong? You look sad.'' He pulls your hair. ''Can... can I talk to you?,'' you say. ''Of course honey. If there is anything you can tell me! Always! I will help you!'' Why is he so sweet!? How can you break up with him!? It feels terrible. You deside to not wait any longer and just tell him. It hurts really much, but it's the best. ''We need to break up,'' you say really fast. ''What?'' With his puppy eyes he stares sad to you. ''Some things happend... We need to break up. I'm sorry.'' You stare to the table. It is impossible to look at him right now. You hear him cry. ''I-I-I love you...'' he grabs your hand. Fast you move your hand so he let's it go. Shocked he stares at you. ''I'm sorry Dongwoo..'' You get up and wave at him. ''Goodbye. I will see you in class.'' You turn around and leave the shop. With tears in your eyes.

You are laying on your bed. Thinking about that poor Dongwoo. He was so sad. It really hurts him. You take your pillow and trow it at the wall. Then you hear the doorbell. Who will visit at this time? It is 1AM! And it is raining. Why should you go Tthe rain in the middle of the night to our house? You walk to the door and open it. It is Hyunwoo. ''Hyunwoo oppa! Why are you h-'' You stop talking. Hyunwoo is crying. He rubs his eyes. ''What is going on?'' You wipe a tear away. His face is wet and cold from the rain. He falls into your arms. He moans. ''It's Dongwoo.''  He has no breath. Just like he runned all the way to here. ''What is with Dongwoo?,'' you ask him in panic. Hyunwoo doesn't answer and take you to his car. You get in and stare trough the window. Hyunwoo falls into his seat and start driving.

You and Hyunwoo are allready driving a hour! ''Where are we going?,'' you ask for the 4th time. He doesn't answer. The rain get's worse and the wind blows very hard. You can hear it in the car. Hyunwoo drives to the beach. Why are we going to the beach at this time? And what is Dongwoo doing there?

I love you

Love you with all my heart

Love you with my soul

I think about you everyday

Please be mine

Saranghae

The words repeat thereselfs in your mind. Those sweet words he wrote down just for you.

The car stops in the middle of the beach. Hyunwoo gets out and open your door. You don't say thank you, because you are thinking about Dongwoo and everything else isn't important now. You follow Hyunwoo to a small cave on the beach. Then you see something. It is Dongwoo. Laying on the cold ground....

Dead...