A 1000 Questions

That Monster Called Jealousy

You kick a stone into the river. It doesn't bounce or anything. Why is everything going so wrong. Why am I dating Dongwoo, while I'm still in love with Hyunwoo. Why didn't Rose tell me about her love for Dongwoo? Why is my mind going so crazy? I can't follow myself. Then I like Hyunwoo the next moment I am dating Dongwoo, then I am having a fight with Rose and I care about populairity. For the first time I am not that geeky girl. But I don't like this to! I need to make this up!.

You are standing in front of Rose her house. In your hand you have a gift basket. You take a deep breath and knock on the door.

''GO OPEN THE DOOR ROSE!!''

''I'm on my way mom.''

'HURRY UP! YOU CAN'T MAKE THAT PERSON WAIT FOR SUCH A LONG TIME!!''

''YES MOM! OH! WHO PUT THAT IN HERE? I ALMOST DID ALMOST FALL!!''

Then she opens the door. You look into her eyes. She looks mad. ''What do you want?,'' She asks. ''Didn't I tell you to leave me alone?'' You give her the basket. You don't want to talk to her. Well you do want to talk to her, but you are scared you make things worser. She looks into the basket. Chocolate, Tea, Magazines, a CD of Super Junior (her favourite band), A stuffed animal and a card. ''What is this?,'' she asks. ''I'm sorry... Things don't go as I want to.. Please forgive me. I'm making plans to make everything alright.. I'll break up with Dongwoo for you. I don't want things to be like this.'' Rose looks at the basket. Then at you. She gives you a smile and walks back into the house. She shuts the door aggrasive. You stand there for a couple of seconds. Did I do something wrong? Is she still mad? She did smile, is that a good sign?  You sight. A thousend questions in your mind,but the most important one... I everything going to be alright?

You are walking down the streets. You play with your earplugs, while listening to SHINee's A-Yo. It starts raining. Well.. That is not a very good timing.. You still have to walk a hour. The rain is getting worser. It messes up your hair. You try hide from the rain. You find a busstop. You go hide there. You stanf there for minutes, The rain doesn't stop. The a car stops infront of you. You don't know the car. The window opens. You try to look who it is. Then you see the face. You know it. It is...