A Miracle

That Monster Called Jealousy

You are sitting in the car next to Hyunwoo. Total silence.... The car stops in the street where you live. Not in frond of your house, but almost there. Hyunwoo looks into your eyes. His eyes are sparkling like he is really happy but his mouth looks like a thin straight line. ''Thank you for the ride,'' you say. When you try to open the door he locks it. Suprised you look back at Hyunwoo. ''What is happening?,'' he asks. In silent you look at his hands. That protecting big hands you want to be around you. ''I...'' It feels like your voice just go away. You don't want to talk. Everything is allready a mess and you don't want it any worser. ''I know what's happening,'' he says. ''Really?,'' You ask. Hyunwoo opens his mouth to answer but then he looks down. You remember your diary is laying on your lap. In a hurry you try to cover it, but it's to late. he grabs it. ''What's this?,'' he asks. You make a weird sound. It sounds like a mouse or a hamster. He opens your diary and starts reading. You feel really bad. All your secrets are in it. All things that are happening. You see Hyunwoo's eyes are getting bigger. Like he is surprised.

Dear Diary, Its official now. I'm in love with Hyunwoo! He is in my school. He is handsome funny sweet and caring. His eyes are so pretty, just like a puppy. He helped me with my math today. We had so much fun! But sadly... he has a girlfriend

He smiles. A smile? You didn't expected that! No screaming? No slap in your face? Just a smile. Then he starts talking. ''So all this drama was because you like me? The fights, the gossip and the party... wich is tomorrow.'' You forgot the party! Oh no! But you don't care at all. Lee Hyunwoo knows about your secret... And he isn't mad! ''But what about Dongwoo?''  You sight and tells him everything with Dongwoo was kind of a mistake. You like him, but not as much as Hyunwoo. And then everything with Rose. ''I should break up with him.''  Hyunwoo smiles. ''If that is better for you you shall do that.'' You smile. Well.. No boyfriend... but the good thing is Hyunwoo isn't mad. ''I also should break up with Jinaa,'' Hyunwoo says. You gasp. Is this a joke. After reading this I realise she is a .... and I realise I don't love her at all. She is kinda pushing me to like her. And I also realise one more thing.'' He puts the diary in your bag. Then he looks into your eyes and takes your hands. ''I like you. No wait.. I love you!''  He leans to you. I'm sorry for all the drama. ''I'm sorry for all the times Jinaa bullied you and I'm also sorry for ignoring you. '' He takes his seatbelt off and gets closer. ''I will break up with Jinaa tomorrow. Please be my girlfriend.'' ''Of course I will be your girlfriend.'' You put your hand on his chest. Even when he is wearing a shirt you can feel he has a lot of muscles. Hyunwoo gets closer and closer. You can feel his warm breath in your neck. He starts kissing it. ''I love you. Sorry for everything. Stay with me.'' Then he kisses your mouth. Passionated. Strong, but still sweet. It's magic. Like a miracle. Better then your kiss with Dongwoo. He takes his shirt off. He gets sweaty and kisses your whole face. You put your hand on his neck and kisses it. ''I will stay with you forever.'' You whisper. When he tries to kiss you again a light shines into the car. You hear footsteps. Not just footsteps but you hear the clicking of high heels. Then someone knocks on the door. Hynwoo puts his shirt back on and unlocks the doors. The door swings open. You see the body of a women. Skinny and tall with a light brown skin colour. Then you and Hyunwoo look at her face. It's Jinaa...