That Magic

That Monster Called Jealousy

 You are really surprised. ''Really?.. Are.. Are you really in love with me?'' Yes I am..'' Donwoo starts blushing. It looks really cute. You start playing with your hair. ''That is so sweet.'' Donwoo takes your hand. ''I know you like Hyunwoo... I knew it allready when I saw you and Hyunwoo for the first time together.'' ''How?'' You get a little closer to him. ''I just saw it.. and I was really jealous.. me and Hyunwoo had lots of fights about you, because..'' Dongwoo stops talking. ''Because what?'' ''Because he liked you to..''  You feel like you just got puched in your stomach. ''He likes me?'' ''Liked.. now he is madly in love with Jinaa.'' Bam! Slap in the face. He doesn't like you anymore. You feel sad. ''I know you like him very much so I didn't say a thing. But I wrote about you.. Poems, Songs...'' He starts singing. He looks into your eyes. He sings really good. He has an amazing voice. He gets closer to you. You are getting a weird feeling. But it feels really good. It feels like... butterflies...

He finishes the song. He leans to you. He touches your face with his warm hand. You go with your hand trough his hair. ''Saranghae,'' he whispers. You feel his lips in your neck. Then on your chin and then... on your lips. They feel warm and soft and protecting. Full of passion he kisses you. It is amazing. Like magic. Fireworks. Your first kiss... He kisses your lips like a thousend times. You wish it will never stop. You forget Hyunwoo for a while. You are falling in love with another boy. A sporty boy. A boy with really much humor. A boy that isn't really populair. A boy in your class. A boy called Dongwoo.

He kisses you for seconds... for minutes. It is like heaven. His lips are so warm. So soft. So amazing. Then he stops. He smiles and stares into your eyes.

I just fell in love with Donwoo. I am in love with two guys. Donwoo... Hyunwoo.. two best friends. This is madness. But it feels really good.

Dongwoo starts playing with your hands. He kisses them and then he takes a deep breath. ''I need to ask you something.''

''Will you be my girlfriend?''