A Happy Ending

That Monster Called Jealousy

~~1 YEAR LATER~~

 

Everything is like a dream. You and Hyunwoo are a happy married couple. The wedding was like a fairytale. You know the weddings of Disnet princesses? Well it was kinda like that. Now you two live in the middle of Seoul in a small, but nice house. You two live a happy life. He works as a actor and you have your own shop. Just imagine the perfect life and the perfect relationship. And something new.. You are pregnant! You and Hyunwoo are getting a baby boy. You are going to name him Yoogeun. He will be a very handsome boy ;) Just like his dad. Now you are sitting on the couch with Hyunwoo who kisses your big belly.

Dongwoo and Rose are a couple. They are really happy together. Dongwoo loves her more then he ever loved you. Don't be jealous. It is a good thing. They are planning to go to college together and begin the own buisness. Now they are in their last year of high school. Just like you and Hyunwoo they have a perfect relationship.

You and Rose are still best friends. Just like Hyunwoo and Dongwoo. You hang out pretty much. Sometimes you guys go on a double date. It is a great friendship that get's stronger and stronger everyday.

Jinaa has a good life to. She isn't the she was before, but she is really sweet and kind. Her life is a life every girl dreams about. She is a model! A very famous one! Everybody adores her. She is also playing in a TV show. And there is another thing. Something you wouldn't think about. But you and Jinaa are great friends. No fights, no jealousy. Just good friends.

Everything is going well. A VERY happy ending. A couple of months ago your life was a mess. All the drama and fights. It was making you crazy. But now your life is beautifull. A life you always dreamed about. But secretly you are happy all the drama happend... Because you learned one thing.

 

Jealousy is a monster, but sometimes it helps you.