Chapter 7

Torn Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I slowly walked down the steps as I let my mind wander off to god knows where. Seriously, I really don't know what's happened to me lately. Ever since Eunhye came, it's like my whole world turned upside down. 

"Why can't I be as perfect as Eunhye." I mumbled to myself as I stared at the two chasing each other around the field like monkeys. I sighed to myself and walked into class dejectedly. 'Lunch is ending in 20 minutes time so might as well do something productive.' I thought. So I sat down in my seat, took out my textbook and started to study for my upcoming exam.

Suddenly, the sound of the door creaking open was heard. I looked up immediately, obviously irritated with the sudden disturbance. Why was there always a disruption every time I tried to study? First was Chanyeol, now this? At this rate, I might as well drop out of school.

 "Oh my gosh! Then do you remember that time when he-," Eunhye stopped abruptly as Luhan waved to me,"Oh hey Haein." I gave a small smile and continued staring at the same page for the next 5 minutes, listening intently to whatever they had to say to each other.

The bell rang,  signalling that lunch time was over and everyone burst through the door laughing and giggling on the way in. I looked at them then at the teacher, Mr Kim, who had just walked in, waiting for him to start the class. 

Once everyone was settled, he began the lesson. I rested my chin on my palm, getting ready for yet another hour filled with boredom, when Chanyeol barged through the door, panting heavily. As everybody laid their eyes on him, I looked down at my desk in embarrassment. After what happened half an hour ago, no way was I going to share any eye contact with him ever again.

"Sorry I'm late, I just lost track of time." Mr Kim tsked at him and continued with the lesson as if Chanyeol had never interrupted. I decided to take a slight glance at him walking to his seat, when I saw him look at me and then turn away immediately when he realised I notice

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter