Chapter 4

Torn Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luhan's P.O.V.

As both Haein and I parted ways, I couldn't stop thinking about what ice cream flavour I was going to choose as soon as I reached the ice cream shop. With so much variety, I felt so overwhelmed just thinking about it.

When I finally reached the staff room, I paged for my teacher and cleared up whatever needed to be discussed. Right after, I ran to the carpark, excited at the thought of choosing flavours. 

Once I reached the parking lot where we were supposed to meet, I looked around for Haein, but she wasn't there. "She was supposed to be here 5 minutes ago," I muttered under my breath, obviously impatient to get to the ice cream shop. 

Minutes passed with still no sign of Haein. My stomach started to make weird noises, sort of like the sound chairs make as they're being dragged across the floor. This girl was so gonna get it from me. 

20 minutes passed and after calling her phone multiple times only to hear the dial tone at the end, I decided to look for her. I checked the canteen, library, classroom, field and eventually,  I gave up on finding her. Half an hour had passed and she hadn't yet called or texted me!

As I was about to give up all hopes of finding her, I walked past the music room and hesitated in front of the door. 'Would she be inside?' I thought to myself,'Nah. I've never seen her in here before. I'm quite sure she doesn't know this place even exists.'

Just as I was about to walk away, I heard sudden clapping coming from behind the green doors of the music room. I stopped midway, whipped my head around and took slow and steady steps toward the two vertical planks of wood.

"Wow. That was just...wow." I immediately pressed my right ear on the door curious to hear more of the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter