Chapter 15

Torn Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Don't cry, please don't." Chanyeol said as he hugged me tighter. This wasn't supposed to be happening, yet I wasn't doing anything about it. I let him embrace me as I stood still and let my last tear fall. 

"Chanyeol, this was entirely my fault. I'm the one to blame, not you." I admitted as I pushed him away and looked into his saddened eyes. He didn't deserve how I treated him and I'm quite sure he knew that, so why was he still with me? It just didn't make sense. Chanyeol continued to stare into my eyes as I looked back into his unsurely. 

"I can't bear to lose you, Haein." He began as his expression turned bleak,"You mean...the world to me and to lose you- I don't know what I'd do. I care about you, about us and seeing you not take us seriously really got to me.

"But I just want to tell you, before it's too late, that...," He hesitated before continuing,"I love you."

I froze and stared at Chanyeol with wide eyes as silence ensued, not knowing what to say because I didn't love him, I loved Luhan. I didn't want to sound caught off guard, although I was, by saying 'thanks' like how all those characters in movies did after someone confessed to them. "I like you too." I tried pretending that I had misunderstood what he said but to no avail.

"You don't understand Haein. I don't just like you, I lo-,"  Chanyeol gripped my shoulders and looked into my eyes desperately, as if he was searching for an answer,"I...I'm sorry. I shouldn't have done that... It's alright if you don't feel that way about me." He looked down at the ground and sighed as he rested his forehead against mine.

"Hey Chanyeol I saw you in here and I just thought-," A voice interrupted as the person entered the room,"Oh...am I interrupting something here?" Chanyeol and I immediately moved away from each other to face Baekhyun as he stood there looking at us awkwardly. "Uh, you guys can carry on I'll just leave." He suggested before I stopped him. He was the perfect excuse for me to take off, so why would I let him escape before I left? 

"No!" I accidentally shouted before realising and softened my tone,"No..

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter