Chapter 5

Torn Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Haein's P.O.V.

I tried calling and texting Luhan for the past few days but he refused to answer. I was getting pretty frustrated because every time I tried to strike up a conversation with him in school, he would pretend as if I wasn't there and walk away. I mean come on! I know I made a mistake but it's not like as if I meant to do it on purpose. 

"Haein! Haein! Wait up for me!" a voice shouted as I strolled to school,"Gosh Haein, why do you walk so fast?" I turned to my left just in time to see sweat dripping off Chanyeol's chin. "Wow was I really that fast?" I said, obviously stunned. Chanyeol just shook his head in disappointment and told me about his morning until we reached school. 

We pushed open the school doors and entered but what I did not expect was to meet Luhan on my way in. I slowly waved at him with an unsure smile but he just walked past me, as if I wasn't there. This, for me, was quite normal because he'd been doing it for the past week or so but what I didn't expect was for Chanyeol to take notice. 

"What's wrong with him today?" Chanyeol asked me. I pursed my lips and shook my head in reply but he wouldn't give up on the topic. After many attempts to try and make me tell him, everything came spilling out. Surprisingly, Chanyeol listened and started to comfort me. I was honestly shocked because he didn't seem like that kind of person.

As we made our way to class, he started to give me words of advice on how to solve the problem at hand. Honestly, I really wanted to be able to talk to Luhan normally again like last time but he just refused to cooperate. "You could always ask Eunhye to intercede you know?" Chanyeol suggested. I immediately widened my eyes and stared at Chanyeol as if he had just committed a crime. "You've got to be kidding me right?" I replied, my tone filled with disgust. He nodded and told me that that was the only way if Luhan wasn't going to talk to me.

-

Once my first class ended, I took deep breaths as I made my way to Eunhye's table. 'It's okay Haein, just get this over and done with. Besides, all you have to do is not scratch her eyeballs out and you're good to go!' I tried to encourage myself.

"Oh um hey Eunhye...I was just wondering if you knew how Luhan was?" She tilted her head and stared at me,"He's been avoiding me lately and I was kind of wondering if he tol

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter