Chapter 3

Torn Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I guess I'm alone today." I said with a sigh. I didn't want to go for lunch with Luhan because doing that would mean spending more time with her, and I had enough of that today. 

I walked back to class and took my seat, disappointment clearly written all over my face. It has only been a day and I'm already distancing myself from him. "What's gonna happen after a year then?" I asked myself under my breath, though I already knew the answer."What is gonna happen?" I turned around, stunned by the sudden voice. Chanyeol took a bite from his apple as he walked towards my seat," So what is going to happen?" I didn't know what to say! I was truly rendered speechless. Why did he always have to appear at the wrong time?

"I...um...n-n-need to really b-buck up on my studies or else I'm gonna fail the next exam ha-ha..." He looked at me, examining my features before moving on and taking his seat, right next to the classroom door. "So... What are you doing in class so early? I thought you'd be with Luhan?" Chanyeol asked. Honestly, maybe I should've just went with Luhan, then at least I wouldn't be here experiencing this awkward conversation.

"I just thought that he...you know...might have wanted some space from me." 

"Um...kay then." Chanyeol said with an amused expression. That was when I immediately realised what I said and mentally facepalmed myself right there and then. I mean, there were so many excuses that I could've said, but did my brain seriously have to choose that one? I sounded like some stalker or saesang fan. Ew.

"Wait a minute. What are you doing here so early hmmm?" I said, happy that I managed to veer off the road to suicide by embarrassment. Just as Chanyeol was about to reply, the bell rang and all the students started to come in.

Damn it. So close.

"Where were you Haein? Eunhye and I were looking all over for you." Luhan said. Yea right. By 'looking' don't you mean eating, laughing, cracking jokes that I probably wouldn't get and forgetting all about me until you entered class?

"Oh you were?" I  played along,"Sorry for making you guys worry about me then. I was trying to study for my exam...haven't really got the time, you know ha-ha." Luhan turned and walked away as I turned my head to look at Chanyeol so that he could answer my question, but he seemed to be busy talking to his gr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter