Chapter 6

Torn Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Haein's P.O.V.

As I was walking up the stairs to my next class, I heard a faint sound calling my name. I turned around and was surprised to see Luhan walking up the flight of stairs I was standing on. "Haein." Luhan looked up at me with apologetic eyes,"Look, I'm just- I'm really sorry for my actions the past few days." I stared at him in shock, still trying to process the scenario that was in front of my eyes. 

Obviously not knowing how to react, I turned back, ran up the stairs and into my classroom. You must probably be wondering why I did that and well, it was simply because no one had ever apologised to me before, so I didn't know how to react when Luhan did it!

Yea I know, sometimes I can be such a noob.  

I plopped down in my seat and heaved a sigh of relief. 'Thank god I managed to get out of that awkward situation.' I thought. At that moment, everyone started to file into class, including Luhan who looked equally as stunned as I felt.

When class began, I felt a tap on my back. I turned my head and received a note from-you guessed it- Luhan.

Hey Haein:)

I just wanted to apologise for my behaviour lately but you suddenly ran away, so I was just wondering, are you alright?

I looked down at the note, thinking of an excuse to write. 'What if I told him that I needed to go to the toilet?' I wondered,'He'd believe me right?' I glanced at Luhan, who shot me a worried look and continued to copy the notes. I quickly scribbled my reply and passed the note back to him, confident of my little lie. He looked up after reading it and raised an eyebrow. I just smiled at him and quickly looked back at the teacher.

Just as quickly as I had sent the note had I gotten it back.

Seriously? The toilet? Really? -.-

Anyway, I was thinking about treating you to lunch to make up for my bad behaviour?

I bit my lower lip as I read his note. 'Oh ,' I thought to myself,' I already have plans to meet Chanyeol for lunch.' I was supposed to meet him so that he could teach me to play the song 'Goodbye' by f(x) featuring D.O. from this new group called EXO. It wasn't really important, but I promised him that I would come and I wasn't the type of person to break promises. 

Um...Well I sort of already have plans. Sorry:( 

Tomorrow?

I passed the note back and waited for a reply, but he never came back. When class finally ended, I stood up from my seat and went up to Luhan, who was exiting the classroom doors. He turned around to face me and told me that he wasn't free the following day. We sorted out a time and date and went our different ways for lunch. 

I strolled into the music room, switched on the light, took a seat and waited patiently for Chanyeol to arrive. 5 minutes had passed when he suddenly barged in through the green wooden doors. "Sorry I'm late. I was trying to find my guitar." Chanyeol said sheepishly. I smiled at him and patted the seat next to mine.

We immediately got started with only 50 minutes to spare. He took out his guitar from the casing and showed me the for the song, but honestly, I understood nothing. 

As we got to the chorus of the song, the chords started to get more and more complicated. Once he finished showing me, Chanyeol handed me

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter