Yunjae

A Chance to Change the Past
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: First, let me thank you all again for the support you're giving this story. This story got quite a lot of subscriptions after I posted the previous chapter, and I'm really flattered with all the interest in it :D

So, as I promised that the next chapter will be posted today, here it is :)

Like I said before, it's one of the chapters I was so excited to write about. Now, you know why (judging from the chapter title alone) XD

I really hope that I don't disappoint you all with this, and that you all enjoy reading this as much as I did writing it :)

“Alright, everyone, let’s all go get ready...” Jaejoong said, rising up from his chair. “…while Yunho cleans this up.”

“Wha-?” Yunho said, making a protesting sound as he looked up at Jaejoong.

“It’s your turn to clean up, and you know it!” Jaejoong said firmly to him, and sticking his tongue out to their leader while he was at it.

I giggled at Jaejoong but then also tilted my head in confusion. “Yunho oppa’s turn to clean?”

“We take turns in doing the chores,” Yoochun explained. “Junsu and I, then Changmin and Jaejoong hyung, and then it’s Yunho hyung’s turn.”

The expression on my face must have shown the bit of unfairness that I felt for Yunho since he has to clean up by himself.

“Oh, don’t worry about him,” Jaejoong said nonchalantly, noticing the expression on my face. “Yunho can handle it all by himself. He is the great and mighty leader-ssi, after all.” And he then proceeded to smirk at the said leader who was pouting right now.

“Nobody ever told me that being leader meant I’d have to do my share of the chores alone!” Yunho said, giving Junsu, Yoochun, and Changmin puppy-dog eyes in the hopes that they’ll help him.

I have no idea how they could ignore and just snicker at Yunho’s attempts, but I couldn’t resist, so I quickly said, “I’ll help you, Yunho oppa!”

Yunho immediately looked cheered up, but Jaejoong butted in. “Oh no, you don’t,” he told me firmly. “We’re letting leader-ssi over here do what he must on his own.”

Yunho groaned and slumped back against his seat. “If Erin’s offering to help me, why can’t you just let her?” he complained to Jaejoong. Junsu and Yoochun just snickered some more at him, while Changmin rolled his eyes.

Jaejoong just ignored him and walked over to the living room area. He grabbed three paper bags from the coffee table and handed them to me.

“Here,” he said. “I got one of my sisters to bring you some clothes that you can wear for now. We’ll get you some more proper ones when we go out.”

“Wow! Thanks, Jaejoong oppa!” I said gratefully, peering into the bags, all thoughts of helping Yunho gone from my brain. Yunho scowled at the triumphant-looking Jaejoong for distracting me from helping him. Then, I suddenly looked back up at him, frowning. “But for whom did you tell your sister that these were for? Did you tell them about me and this whole situation?”

"Nah," Jaejoong replied, waving a his hand. "I just told her that we got a new assistant whom we hired in such a rush, that you weren't able to pack properly before we had to leave."

"I thought SM hires all your assistants?" I asked, bewildered.

"Well, yeah, but my family doesn't really like that, and so if we hire one on our own, possibly without SM knowing, you don't have to worry about SM hearing anything about it from them," Jaejoong explained.

I couldn't help but frown slightly when Yunho let out a small sigh at Jaejoong's words. Yep, this wasn't good at all...

"Anyway, those clothes will do for now when we go out," Jaejoong continued, not noticing Yunho's sigh.

“Yeah,” Yoochun chuckled. “You can’t very well keep on wearing Junsu’s clothes.

“Hey!” Junsu protested.

Out of the corner of eyes, I saw something that may be a hint of annoyance flash on Changmin’s face for a second at Yoochun’s words. Before I could ponder on this, though, Junsu continued on with his argument with Yoochun, “My clothes are perfectly fine!”

“She can’t go out in an old shirt and a pair of sweatpants.”

“I can lend her some of my other clothes!”

Again, that look of annoyance graced Changmin’s face. What’s his problem? Does he mind me borrowing his hyung’s clothes? Well, it’s not like it’s his clothes I’m gonna borrow, is it? Jerk.

“Yeah, sure. Erin would totally appreciate your diva clothes.” Yoochun’s words made all of us laugh at poor Junsu. Even Changmin smirked a bit.

“They’re not diva clothes!” Junsu shrieked in his high-pitched voice, making us all wince. “You like my clothes, don’t you?” he turned to me.

“I appreciate the shirt and sweatpants you lent me, oppa… but I’m not sure I’ll be comfortable walking around in Tokyo if your clothes are as… uhm… diva as Yoochun oppa says,” I said, struggling to keep myself from bursting out with laughter.

“Hmph,” Junsu muttered, pouting and folding his arms. “Don’t listen to Yoochun. It’s not true. Besides, we all know Jaejoong hyung's the real diva one out of the five of us.”

“That's true,” Yoochun, Yunho, and even Changmin all chimed in, agreeing with Junsu.

Jaejoong just rolled his eyes. “Alright, alright. Whatever… Let’s all just get a move on now, shall we? Or else we’ll be showing Erin around Tokyo at night again,” the eldest member ordered us. Then, he turned to Yunho. “And you, Yunho, I want these dishes clean and sparkly by the time I’m done dressing!”

And with that, Jaejoong sauntered into his and Yunho’s room.

Yunho groaned again, and began to pick up the dirty plates on the table.

“Jaejoong hyung can make even the mighty leader-ssi Yunho bow down to his demands,” Junsu stage-whispered to me as we all got up from the table.

Yunho glared at him, but apparently it was the truth, since he didn’t (or should I say couldn’t) refute it.

Maybe Jaeho is more appropriate than Yunjae, I snickered in my thoughts, carrying the bags that Jaejoong gave to me.

“Hey!” Changmin suddenly shouted at me. “Where do you think you’re going?”

“Uhm, to go and get ready, like Jaejoong oppa ordered us to?” I answered him, raising an eyebrow. “I don’t know about you, but I get the feeling that crossing him when he gets like that wouldn’t result to anything good, and I so don’t want to be murdered by him.”

“That’s an interesting way of putting it,” Junsu laug

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter