Chapter 9

What The Heart and Mind Can't Forget

Hyukjae mentally asked himself, he promised Jessica that he won’t let Donghae go anywhere but now when the other man just asked him to go somewhere he just nodded no poer to say NO to him.

Somewhere in Seoul they arrived in a beautiful villa, he was amazed even seeing the view he suddenly missed the beauty of Mokpo.

They decided to walk around the place, it has been awakward since silence is filling them until Donghae speaks.

“There was one time, Jessica is having a tantrum I felt mad I went to Gangnam and find this place, I saw this house I told myself cozy,  beautiful and silent far from the city, away from Jessica, away from her tantrums, I bought it, I promised myself that no one will know this place, well except you now of course. Hyukjae I invited you here because I want you.”

Hyukjae was surprised by his confession oh he wanted to hear those words but feels like something is wrong, definitely wrong.

“You want me to be your mistress isn’t it?” Hyukjae faked a laugh as he told it to Donghae.

“No I don’t mean it that way.”

“So how do you call this then Aiden?” Hyukjae stands up and starts to distance his self from him. He feels like he can’t look Donghae in the eye he doesn’t want him to see his tears slowly falling down.

“Aiden you’re married and…” Hyukjae tried to say not breaking his voice.

“My dreams will never come true with Jessica!” Hyukjae tears flowing on his face he knew what ther man meant of that dream.

“I have only one wish, a very important wish… I want to have a child one, five or six and more children. Jesssica she can no longer bear a child.”

Hyukjae sobbed hearing it, Donghae approached him trying to comfort the other man.

“I need you Hyukjae, I want you.” Donghae declared. “I love you, I love Lee Hyukjae.”

Hykjae was beyond shocked, how he wanted to hear those three magic words but he knew everything is wrong he don’t know what to say.

“Hyukjae, it’s not because I am taking you for Jessica that I don’t need you or don’t love you.” Aiden begand to give him a backhug and kissed the strands of his hair.

“I’ll tell you what, do you know when you start were doing my portrait and as I observe your patience in doing it, then we always meet and you always console me I realize the difference between you and Jessica… the very big difference.” Said Aiden while he is gently Hyukjae’s hair and kissing him.

“I felt sorry why I married Jessica and that was the time when I found out that it’s you, it’s you that…” as he tried to turn Hyukjae to face him and kissed him on his lips.

“A-Aiden, you’re married and I am married and I’m married with a son.” Hyukjae protested even Aiden now kissing him on his neck. Suddenly Donghae cupped his face.

“We’ll do everything, there’s a way I know there’s a solution I’ll do everything I’ll file for divorce to be with you, I do it.” Donghae said with sincerity in his eyes, he started kissing Hyukjae again but he was pushed by the latter.

 

Hyukjae tried to walk way but his feet seems to be stuck on the ground, he knew what he was doing was wrong but deep inside it feels like this is what he is waiting for… he does not know what to do, Aiden followed him, Hyukjae closed his eyes, carefully he removed his jacket and let it fell on the ground.

Donghae grasped Hyukjaes hand and led him to his room with. Donghae walked over to Hyukjae and kissed him passionately on the lips.

Hyukjae leaned into the kiss and placed his arms around Donghae's neck pulling the man closer to his body.

Donghae lay Hyukjae onto his back and continued to kiss him, lightly he bite Hyukjae's lip, earning a moan from him.

Hyukjaei allowed Donghae to enter his mouth with his tongue, he felt as the taller man trailed his tongue over his teeth and began to slowly on his tongue.

Hyukjaei laced his fingers through Donghae's hair as he began undressing them both.

Donghae kissed Hyukjae's neck and trailed kisses across his shoulder and chest.

That night Hyukjae moaned and groaned in pleasure as Donghae ed into him showing how much he loved him.

Hyukjae allowed his voice to shout out 'Aiden throughout the night. Donghae too shouted out 'Hyukkie' as he showered the other man in love.

Hyukjae’s eyes got wide hearing what Donghae called him. “A-Aiden what did you call me?”

“Hyukkie, do you like it seems like that nickname suits you.” He smiled as he caressed his face. Hyukjae smiled, as he was about to get up Donghae grabbed him by the waist and pulled him onto the bed.

“Don't leave, stay.”

“Aiden, your wife might be looking for us.” He protested.

“No, stay. Just for this day let’s forget them”

Hyukjae decided to listen to Donghae and was shocked when Donghae placed his arm around Hyukjae and pulled him close to his chest.

“Aiden…”

“Hyukkie please don't leave me.”

“I'm not going anywhere.”

“You know what I mean.”

“No ... Aiden I won't leave you.”

Donghae gave Hyukjae a gentle kiss on the forehead and whispered in his ear,

“I love you.”

“Can you say that again Hyukjae?”

“No, I know you heard me.”

“It was worth a shot,” Donghae said giving away a small giggle.

“Hyukkie... you really love me right, you won’t pretend as if nothing happened and we will still meet and,,,?'

“Aiden… of course I wouldn't sleep with you If I didn’t feel the same way it's just ... I mean I don't want you to leave me or hurt me so I guess I fee like putting up this wall between us so that it doesn't happen.'

“Hyukjae ... I love you, I won't ever hurt you! Trust me, please?”

“Yeah, I trust you.”

“I want to go to your house tomorrow I want to play with Haeeun besides Jessica will be busy with events and…”

“Sure, I bet Haeeun missed you so much, besides you’re the only one who calmed him in split seconds.”

“Really? I so love you Hyukkie

Donghae smiled as Hyukjae hugged him tightly. The two gently fell asleep, for Hyukjae he knew had went to the wrong way but this is what he had desired the most and he is resolved even if it means sharing with his best friend he will, for him and for their daughter.

 

It was 9pm Donghae bring back Hyukjae home as he bid his goodbye he suddenly grabbed and captured his lips again.

“I love you see you tommorow.” Donghae smiled as he go back to his car and drived away.

As he turned around he saw Sungmin standing at the door.

“Hyung.”

“Hyukjae have you lost your senses!” he souted at his brother.

“Is Haeeun asleep already?” Hyukjae tried to ignore him.

“Are you forgetting something that man you are kissing a few minutes ago is married and worse he is your best friend’s husband.”

“He is my husband! He was mine first! And he is the one who came to me so don’t speak as if I act like a and seduced him.”

“Hyuk I am just concern for you.”

“If you are just let me be happy please I love him till now I do there’s no one in my heart but him.”

“Hyuk, what if this is all lust I mean… for God’s skae he doesn’t even remember who you are.”

“I don’t care if he ing remember me or not what matters is I have him again even if I am the one who acts a the mistress here, I tried not to but it wasn;t my fault if he fell in love all over me again.”

“I…”

“Donghae will visit us tomorrow he will play with Haeeun so we’ll need to prepare many foods for him and I need to get up early I’ll be buying some seafoods for him.” Hyukjae said as he walks. Sungmin can’t believe this is happening to his brother but he understand quite well on what he’s going through perhaps it’s not bad if he’ll just tolerate him and let him do what he wants.

 

Another fail love scene ahaha I guess I need to read more fanfics to learn but i can't explicitly express it poor me >< For all the subscribers thank for the silent readers if you love it please subscribe and comment, sorry for being a bad writer ><