Chapter 5

What The Heart and Mind Can't Forget

Hyukjae is due at anytime, and Donghae had became hardworking as he was already, Jessica just send them their gifts via delivery since she never had time to visit Hyukjae in Mokpo though she informed her best friend, yes she and Hyukjae had been best friend because of their love in art.

Donghae is also busy preparing the baby’s room, he even talked to the unborn baby every night excited to see him.

While Hyukjae, was preparing their food suddenly he felt some contractions.

“Love,a-are you ok?”

“I think I am feeling pain now, i-I don’t know…”

“Hyuk! You’re water it broke!.”

“Omo is hyung giving birth already?”

“Shoot! Now where Heechul-hyung when you need him, Aish! we better hurry or else Hyukkie will give birth here.

 

As they arrived in the hospital, Hyukjae does not want to let go of his husband;s hand.

“H-Hae, I am so afraid…”

“You can do this okay? Be strong for our baby.” Donghae told him as he kissed his hand.

“Omo! We forgot to bring things in the hospital!” Sungmin gasped.

“Min how could you forget!” Kyuhyun exclaimed.

“You see I was so nervous, I even forgot the money.”

“I’ll go back home.” Donghae suggested.

“Are you nuts Hyukjae needs you now.”

“Promise I’ll be back ok?”

Donghae run as fast as he could and went outside the hospital.

But seems like this is not his lucky day,  as he tried to go back to the hospital, all passenger bus were full, suddenly he got an idea, he borrowed someone’s motorcycle to go there bring things and some flowers for his wife, he is driving fast anxious to see Hyukjae and their baby with a smile on his face, suddenly he did not noticed a car in front of him and they crashed into each other, Donghae fell off losing his conciousness.

 

(In the hospital)

 

Sungmin decided to go inside the delivery room to support his brother, but still Hyukjae is looking for his husband, Sungmin told him that he just went home to bring money and some stuff for the hospital, but even he is worried it was almost two hours since his brother-in-law left.

Hyukjae pushed as hard as he could and after the long pain he delivered a beautiful baby girl.

“Omo! My niece is so pretty so what will you name her?”

Hyukjae smiled and replied. “Haeeun.”

“Haeeun?”

“It’s Donghae’s name and my name I always use in my paintings.” Hyukjae replied. “Hyung has Donghae arrived?”

“No not yet wait, I’ll look outside.”

Sungmin went and he only see Kyuhyun now with Heechul who finally arrived, all of them are now wondering where Donghae could be.

 

(At another hospital)

 

Donghae was carried by paramedics.

"What's his blood pressure?" The doctor asked his assistance asks his assistant

"60 over 40 Doctor."

The doctor right away and operate on Donghae, it was almost two days and finally he regained conciousness.

“W-where am I?”

“You met an accident?”

“An accident? How? Last thing I remember was being on the helicopter on the way home to Seoul.”

“Huh? You met a vehicle accident, can you tell me you’re name young man?”

“I am Aiden Lee, President of Lee Corporation, my fiancé is Jessica Jung, sir do you have a phone or something I need to contact them I need to tell them I am alive.”

“You don’t remember anything aside from that?”

“No, nothing at all, why am I on a vehicle accident? Why am I here?” he asked the doctor.

“Well, I…”

“Sir please, call my parents I need to go back to Seoul.” Donghae pleaded.

 

(At the Kim’s house)

 

Hyukjae is finally release of the hospital, still there was no sign of Donghae. Sungmin became worried now because seems like Hyukjae had been back to his lifeless state.

After almost a week he resolved to find his husband but Heechul stopped him.

“Donghae will never return.” Heechul told him.

“NO HE WILL RETURN! FOR ME AND OUR DAUGHTER!” Hyukjae exclaimed.

“Hyukjae this is enough! I already consented you getting married to him, you will live for your daughter.” Heechul informed him.

Hyukjae just breakdown and cant believe Donghae left him.

 

(After 6months)

 

Hyukjae was never alone taking care of his daughter, Sungmin and Kyuhyun take turns taking care of her even Heechul decided to just take a break and play with her granddaughter.

Hyukjae had never been this happy, but still he hope he could still find Donghae, all he learn was he borrowed a friend’s vehicle to go back to him but after that he never heard any news until…

“Hyung! I have some news!” Kyuhyun hurriedly went inside the house.

“What is it?”

“Donghae he…” Kyuhyun thinking of how he could say it to his brother-in law.

“Kyu, why do you have amagzine with you?” Min asked him.

“Because Hyuk-hyung needs to know something.” Kyuhyun said as he handed a magazine to him.

As he read it, it feels like his world ended, everything he has crashed in just seconds.

BUSINESSMAN AIDEN LEE and KOREA”S SOCIALITE JESSICA JUNG SET TO TIE THE KNOT THIS MONTH…

AFTER ALMOST A YEAR OF BEING PRESSUMED DEAD, MR. AIDEN LEE THE SON OF THE OWNER OF LEE BUSINESS WAS FINALLY FOUND AND RETURNED TO SEOUL, JESSICA JUNG HIS FIANCE WAS SO DELIGHTED OF THE REUNION. AFTER GETTING HEALED BOTH DECIDED TO GET MARRIED THIS MONTH, THIS SHOWS THAT TRUE LOVE WILL ALWAYS PREVAIL…

 

“T-this can’t be happening, I NO!” Hyukjae said as he crumple the magazine.

“What will you do now?” Sungmin asked him.

“I will go there I need to stop the wedding, I can’t allow it I…”

“You won’t do anything Lee Hyukjae, you’ll pretend not to know him and you won't ruin anything” Heechul said leaving a shocked Hyukjae.