A much stronger force?

The Next Bloodline
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

***Hi Guys...Work is more overwhelming than I expected....It's just sooooo much....Therefore...I really could not write much with this new work that i have...I will still try to write though once I get time on weekends...I can't promise anything though. But plase be patient with me. :(

 

***RAW---Folks, I have no time to edit....I apologize for incorrect spelling or grammar. I will try to edit it tomorrow. my eyes are closing now...literally as I type this.

 

 

Chapter 19

A much stronger force?

 

 “What does that mean? Did that really happen in the past?” asked Minho

“I can’t answer that…It’s a vision revealed to you only…and therefore I can’t interfere.” Said Master Cha

“But…that beast…in the vision…It’s…” Minho took a deep breath

“It was a almost the same as what Sulli and I saw earlier…It’s like…a black dragon.” Said Minho

Master Cha nodded.

Minho touched his neck.

“I have a feeling…that the vision is not just a vision of the past…it was so familiar…and so vivid…” said Minho

Master Cha held his breath as he wait for Minho’s next words.

“It almost felt like…a memory.” Said Minho  “It’s like I was there…seeing…feeling…everything. Even the wind blowing…even the excitement on seeing the blood flow…I felt everything…”

Minho closed his eyes. “That beast…that black dragon…is me.”

Master Cha looked at Minho. Minho was calm outside. But he is sure the man is in turmoil inside.

“I want to know what happened that day.” Said Minho

“I’m sure you’ll know soon.” Said Master Cha “But in everything, always remember that the King sacrificed everything her could for Zaruum. He sacrificed even the most important people in his life. He is that kind of selfless King.”

Minho is confused…

“And also…we have a choice…in everything…we can choose what we want to be.” Said Master Cha

“How can a Black Dragon have a choice…from birth…they are born for the dark.” Said Minho

“I don’t think you’ve harmed anyone the past 20 years you were inside the Palace…I believe you were living peacefully there.” said Master Cha.

Master Cha saw Minho as he contemplated his words.  “You see? We choose…what we want to become. Light or Darkness…we choose it.”

Master Cha tapped Minho’s back and walked on.

---------------------

Minho walked on and saw Sunny sleeping a few feet from Sulli. Sulli is lying on the grass, a blanket over her. Minho slowly walked beside her and sat down. He noticed the blanket has already gone down Sulli’s waist and he pulled it up Sulli’s shoulders.

She has changed…her hair is golden and long from its normally short rosy color. But her face is almost the same…except that her skin is glowing more now than before.

Minho brushed Sulli’s hair aside.

“I wish I can keep you locked up somewhere that’s full of beautiful things  that no darkness can ever enter.” Said Minho

Minho stopped his hand. And covered his face.

What did he just say?

Why does he become like this?

Minho slowly stood up.

He can’t understand himself…Why does he get worried over Sulli? When she’s not around…he just can’t help but try and look for her. When she’s in danger, he can’t stop himself from protecting her.

What power is she using on him?

He has pledged allegiance to Princess Dhara. And a Black Dragon can only swear loyalty to only one master. 

So why…is he drawn to the human Sulli…the Faerie princess? Why is he becoming too connected with her…

Minho looked back at Sulli. She winced in her sleep her hand going to her injured shoulder. Minho immediately went beside Sulli getting a pouch from his chest. He took some powder form it and put in on Sulli’s shoulder…it should ease her pain a little.

After that, Minho placed Sulli’s hand back inside the blanket.

Minho stopped again…He…did it again…without thinking…he rushed to her side again when he saw her in pain.

Minho closed his eyes…

What is going on with him?

Minho felt a grip in his chest as he looked at Sulli’s face.

The days when he could not find her…were the strangest days of his life…it felt as though his mind and soul has been in downcast…

But why…

Minho laid beside Sulli facing her.

He can imagine her hair back to short rosy…and he remembered her words when he last heard her in the woods…

“I’m so…stupid…I think that…I…I think that I have… fallen in love with you. Stay there. Don’t go near me…I don’t think I can bear it…I also didn’t know…I thought I was just drawn to you because of your strong aura…but maybe I was wrong from the beginning…I was drawn to you because of a much stronger force than physical strength… I was…so stupid…to have fallen in love…with a Circle member.”

Minho’s heart started to ache,twist and squeeze at the memory of Sulli’s words that day.

A much stronger force than physical strength…

Could it be…could it really be love?

Minho touched Sulli’s face…caressing it.

And  before Minho realized it, his lips touched Sulli’s…and it sent the most breathtaking feeling …Minho felt like time stopped, the wind became gentler…he felt like each scent around him suddenly became sweet and refreshing…

But it wasn’t any of this that lingers on his mind and warms his heart…all he could think of is the softness of Sulli’s lips on his…her faint sweet scent of her…

Minho pulled away….

He stood up and took a leaped away or else he would make terrible mistakes…

It seems that…

He has fallen in love…with Princess Sulli.

----------------------

Chanyeol woke up…he can’t seem to sleep. Since he saw Sulli earlier….her injured shoulder…he just can’t sleep!

How can she be subjected to that risk! How can Master Cha allow Sulli to journey on her own when danger is lurking around. Chanyeol stood up and walked around. He was shocked too that the girl he grew up with is actually the princess. Yes he has seen her Princess form round 5 times…he knew since he was young that Master Cha’s Student is a very beautiful girl turned lady…Though more often than not, Sulli has always put on the disguise of being…a manly girl…but it never occurred to him that she is the princess…How can he miss that!

Chanyeol saw where Sulli is lying and stopped.

Minho is sitting beside her…and then he laid down beside Sulli…touching her face…and then…

Chanyeol’s chest fumed at the sight.

Minho…kissed Sulli!

Chanyeol felt like his knees started to shake in anger.

Suddenly Minho stood up and walked away.

Minho just stole a kiss from Sulli!

----------------

Everyone woke up early the next day.

“Of course we can’t allow you to journey on your own, your majesty.” Said Kris “Seeing the danger you were subjected to yesterday…It will be impossible to ask us to leave you.”

“Kris is righ

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter