Blue Fire

The Next Bloodline
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Hi Guys, Sorry that I am slow in updating...too busy at work...so many things to do during this weekend too...lack of sleep (well there were days this week when I haven't slept at all)....Also if you noticed...each chapter here in this story is twice as long as my other stories so it's also slower to release a chapter than I used to. Please be patient with me. Thank you! :D

 

RAW-may have incorrect spellings, grammar etc. :)

 

 

Chapter 13

Blue Fire

 

Sunny and Sulli were sitting behind rocks.

“Where are they?” asked Sunny “Tiff said they went here…did the guards get them?”

“Let’s go around.” Said Sulli

They went around hiding behind rocks when Sunny stopped.

“There” Sunny pointed out. There were around 20 men and women sitting on the ground their hands on their head. There were almost a hundred guards all over them.

“Are those your Hafic members?” asked Sulli

Sulli noticed Sunnny’s face of anger. Sunny amost stood up by Sulli pulled her down.

“Those are a hundred men we’re up against.” Said Sulli “We need to think how we’re going to do this.”

Sunny sat back and looked around. “They took all the sorcery sticks…look at that.” Sunny pointed to around 5 guards holding a lot of Sorcery sticks.

“They confiscated the sticks.” Said Sulli “Are all the guards sorcerers?”

“Most of them.” Said Sunny “They were trained for battle sorcery.”

“Great.” Said Sulli  closing her eyes. What can the 2 of them do against these Sorcerer fighters?

One of the soldiers took one of the Hafic women.

“No…” Sunny stand up and before Sulli can pull her down, Sunny already raised her stick which transformed into a broom and rode it as it flies towards the guard.

Sulli took a deep breath of courage. She started running towards the people when she felt something catching her from behind. She started floating and then flying. Then she looked behind her, she saw Minho with wings…carrying her in his arms. They were going up and up and up!

“Let me down, Minho! Sunny is in danger!” said Sulli “I need to help her!”

“There were 20 Hafic people and yet they can do nothing…you and that failing sorcerer girl, do you think you stand a chance?” asked Minho

“I can’t let her be on her own.” Said Sulli “She needs us.”

“So what if she does…she’s not what we came here for.” Said Minho

“We came for Hafic. We need to help the clan of the member we are looking for. Now put me down.” Said Sulli

Minho is frustrated…the human woman…really doesn’t care if she died down there!

Minho slowly went down but it was the Inn!

“I mean down there in the prison! Not here!” said Sulli

“You will stay here and wait for us.” Said Minho

“us?” asked Sulli

“Everyone went there. The circle is going to help. But you stay here.” Minho then disappeared.

Sulli is so angry!

How can he do this! How can he make her a coward!

------------------------------

Master Cha and the others reached the prison. But they did no go too close yet. TOP appeared beside them.

“They got the girl sorcerer who asked for our help. But there’s no sign of Sulli…nor Minho.” Said TOP

“I am assuming Sulli is with Minho.” Said Master Cha “Listen up! The aim here is to get the Hafics to safety. We will however not intentionally hurt any of the guards…we will only fight…if they hurt us. Understood?” asked Master Cha

“Yes.” Agreed everyone.

“Then let’s go.”

--------------------------

“We did nothing of what was accused of us. We only wanted our leaders to get the chance to a fair trial. We want them to be heard. Hafic has the right to defend ourselves from wrongful accusations!” Said Sunny

“Then bring that to the sorcery court.” Said the guard

“We tried that already…but they won’t listen!” said Sunny

The other Hafic members supported what Sunny said.

“We’ve been living a hell of a life out there and we do not deserve that….we have never done anything wrong to be suffering like that. We were framed to be using black magic and that is not true. But nobody listened…everybody accused us and believed them!” Said one of the older Hafics

One of the guards pushed the old man to shut him up.

Sunny got so angry that she jumped on the guard but she was quickly shoved away.

What can she do? All their sticks were confiscated. And she is not that powerful of a sorcerer to know how to execute spells using her mind alone…

Sunny stood up but another guard grabbed her arm.

“Stop saying things that will provoke your fellow Hafics. They’ve been silent before you arrived.” Said the guard

“In mouth, Yes. But in spirit, No.” said a Hafic man.

The others started to speak up also and the  Hafic members started to stand up.

“Sit down or we’ll eliminate you!” shouted a guard

But the Hafics are not istening.

The guards started to gather around the Hafic group and raised their sticks.

“We will die fighting for our lives back.” Said one of the Hafics

Sunny’s eyes is started to be clouded with tears…This is the end…Hafic…will be written off the history…

The sticks of the guards started to have lights but then a sudden strong wind made the sorcerers fall and stumble.

“What is this?” asked the Hafic Sorcerers. It seems the wind is just targeted on the guards and Hafic is not being blown by the wind.

Some of the guard’s sticks got also blown. The guard holding the hafic stick wasn’t able to hold on to them anymore. The Hafics raised their arms. The Sticks vanished and appeared on their hands.

The wind slowly subsided. Some of the guards are on their knees. Hafic used the chance to fight.

But 100 to 20 is still too much for Hafic.

A man with long white hair , a man with golden hair…a man with a patch on his eyes and a blonde prince appeared surrounding the Hafic facing the guards.

“Who are these people?”

Sunny looked around.

Master Cha saw Sunny and winked at her raising his finger to his mouth telling Sunny to not tell who they are.

Sunny nodded.

“My Dear Sirs. We are not here to raise a fight against you. We are merely here to help the Hafic family. We are not here to destroy your prison to let their leaders get free.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter